People stronger and attacks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont u think that the people should be stronger? but to all u newbs out there this is not i cheapy game so the attacks should be button combos. i mean u have to get used to it. DL dragon mod z to get used to it. so thats what should be changed.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly confused by your post. I'm not really sure what you're saying. But all the characters start out a minimum power level and after you kill others then your power level goes up. So what exactly should be changed about their power.

And what are you trying to say about DMZ. That confused me the most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe he is suggesting that ESF changes to a combo system, which will never happen!!

(Damn, 120 second thing!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DBZChouSu
but to all u newbs out there this is not i cheapy game so the attacks should be button combos.
and you are the first person, that joins this community and is not a noob :\

and why should the team change esf to combo system?
esf is esf and not dmz and the fans like it the way it is

Best answers
Yep, we are all noobs except you DBZChouSu :rolleyes:

Best answers
I love ESF's moves just the way they are, I've tried DMZ and its true, its a fun game...but personally i think ESF is alot better although i agree with one part of your post (or at least what you were trying to say with it) about n00bs and how they shouldn't be pros right off the bat with an easy move system(at least i think thats what you were trying to sayo_o ) but its not truly easy, and i've seen players find difficulty in this game before...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, with the new melee system, there is no way to be pro right off the bat!! It takes a lot of practice to master it!!

Best answers
Have u ever played 2 hours with combo buttons.. you're fingers will be all cramped up.. it is fun for a little while.. But i prefer having no combo's

** why am i repliing to someone who is banned?:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom