Scouter question

Best answers
1.Will you be able to turn the scouter off for capture the dragonballs? Like the flashlight in cs where u can it it off where no one on the server can use it so its harder to find the dragonballs and u can hide it better.

2.Will the Dragonballs be randomly placed everytime u go to a map or will the be in the same spot everytime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Do u mean if like a server-side option?!?! If that is what ure asking, no!!
2. They start off in the same places, but after wishing, something coo happens!! Youll just have to wait and see!!

Best answers
I bet the dragonballs all shoot off to another random spot! That would be cool. But why not make the starting location of the dragonballs random each time the map starts?

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I bet the dragonballs all shoot off to another random spot! That would be cool. But why not make the starting location of the dragonballs random each time the map starts?
Who said they didn't? :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
So it would be harder to find them gets boring if u know where they are everytime also pretty cheap on the newbs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell does Chou post 2 times the same.

uh.. yeh your invisible
"but how can you see that I posted then and reply to it?"
Uh...... *runs*

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZChouSu
yep i hate the 120 second rule it sux my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you hate it SOOO much why dont you just edit your last post and STFU its a rule and we asll live by it

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZChouSu I need to ask you to stop double posting and edit you're previous post if there is no posts under you're current one.;(

Best answers
. Do u mean if like a server-side option?!?! If that is what ure asking, no
I think he means like in half life, when you push "f" (default) you can turn your flashlight on and off, if the scouter will be the same, maybe "s" to turn on and off, i don't think that has to do with server side options.

*EDIT: Oh yeah, sorry if this has been said or is in a sticky somewhere on the board, but will the dragonballs be in all ther levels or just some? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom