Diamond Status (WormsHL rip :D )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In WormsHL you got diamonds to show teams. Last time I heard you were gona do this for the beta aswell. Now my question is...

Can you in the beta or a future version make it so that the diamond will shrink whenn health is lost. So the less health the smaller the diamond? its really nice to know such things and in teamplay they know who to throw some beans. :p

Best answers
How do you know WormsHL didn't steal the idea from Tribes 2?? How do you know Tribes 2 didn't steal the idea from somebody else...anyways, this has been addressed before. And no, we won't have shrinking diamonds. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tell what I know. And I don't care who rips from who. :D

Ah.. not. To bad. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. this thread IS.

Read man.

you start to get irritating by now. :\

Best answers
Maybe if you use the scouter to get a reading on teamates only, it shows their health and ki as well? This would be usefull to decide who to throw a sensu bean too, and if giving energy (ki) to teamates is every implemented, than seeing their ki status would be helpfull as well.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb like there shud be like voice commands like cs and dod... like characters hav taunts yeh? or wil hav not too sure.. but they cud have a voice command like.. hey chuck me a sensu bean or summin....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could just use the scouter to look at there pl and if its doing the below 10 hp dropping thing u would see that they want a bean :p

Best answers
yeah that sounds like a good idea for team games. about hte scouter indicating that they have low health or showing how much health they have. (but only for your teammates of course!)

Best answers
Umm just a Q.
Is the scouter in the game? And can you see where your team mates are? (like how radditz detected goku + Piccolo, and you saw the arrows and how far away they were)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom