fight the oozaru??

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone mentioned fighting brolli,but because there are no movie characters allowed in this game pherhaps you guys should add an old game mode from bidforpower,called fight the oozaru.It go's like this,someone starts as the oozaru and when he gets killed the player that killed the oozaru will be oozaru in the next round.I really liked this game mode.So pherhaps instead of fighting brolli you guys could do something like this....???????
(for the one's who don't know what an oozaru is,it's the huge ape sayjins turn into when they see fullmoon)

Cold Steel ==|=======>:idea: :idea: :idea:

Best answers
Replacing cell or buu with the brolli idea would work.

Best answers
Aww, don't replace buu with Brolli :cry: ,buu hasn't even really been in the game yet. Unless you mean making a mod for Bind for power like you said and putting brolli instead of buu in that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what on earth are u people smokeing??

several things

1. brolli is not in esf because he is a movie charater and there is no mode to fight him... there never was and there never will be

2. the maps are not large enough for a 50 ft tall giant ape to be stomping around u would get hit with a million beams with out a chance of dodgeing

3. no charaters are being replaced.... simple as that

Best answers
What on earth are u people smoking??

lol :) :p

no charaters are being replaced.... simple as that

Ok, i just got scared you'd get rid of buu, DragonMod Z got rid of android 18 and replaced her with Brolli, i thought some last minute change might happen you would put brolli instead of buu. o_o Guess i got scared for no reason.

Best answers
They shouldn't have gotten rid of 18 :p
She is a lot better than broilli.

... anyway instead of using the giant ape, you could have someone as SSJ(no one else can transform) and the others can try and kill him or something

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmmmzzz i like the big ape ape idea better.Because i came with the idea,i'm sure when they add this game mode you will all love it!!!!Brolli is not allowed in this game and everyone fighting a supersayjin would be a little stupid.Not realistic,the game isn't either but you know what i mean.Just use the oozaru,it looks very cool!!!

ooh!and by the way the ape doesn't have to be 50 ft in bidforpower the ape whas 10 times the size as normal character,so i say it is possible!!!!

Cold Steel ==|=======>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the the oozaru has lot of hitpoints so you'll have to fire a lot of beams to kill him even with 6 or more players fighting you.

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
i would rather a super strong cell or buu in their final form and all the other players against him. saves making another model, and the gorillas can only shoot a beam from their mouth and YES they wouldn't be able to dodge cos they cant fly and are slow etc.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wrong it could fly and it was fast enough to dodge or you could fire another beam back at the attacker and by the way all players should have the chance to play the oozaru right??? right!!!

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
why not a sort of tournament sombody is a super strong cell and you fight against him at turns and he gets weaker till hze gets beaten and the winner becomes cell

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously all these different modes sounds stupid. When you play beta you will say so too. Why I say this because you can transform into an Super Saiya-jin when you reach the required power level for it and then hit the button to transform and make you're power level much higher.

Best answers
Cold Steel first of all do you know how hard it will to be to code, try adding another weak onto beta release. But know what, if you guys keep asking for more stuff in beta the team will get tired and say "Go create your own mod darnit".

Second can yousay lag, that is one big sprite

Third with 3 ffs you can kill the o quickley

Bah if there are points spots in the stage and the o stands on them one side of hime is floating

Fifth go play BFP fan boy

Sixth doesn't sound like it apeals to anyone

Seventh a mouth beam would probely be bigger than a fully charged spirit bomb in width and length

8th spirit bomb X spirit bomb=big

Ninth no

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 week?? i think it would take a bit longer than 1 short week

Best answers
a 1 vs everyone or tournament mode sounds ok, and NOTE: we are discussing post beta releases here. we don't want to wait longer for the beta just to put newer suggestions in it

i don't think turning ssj will stop us from wanting to have some different game modes.

Best answers
hey come on guys why dont we start suggesting new things after we actually play the beta from what phobius and hibiki have said on more than one occasion is that it is that good that there is no need for all of these suggetions and, well nearly everything has been suggested before (i know ive heard the oozaru idea a few times) and im sure once we actually play it we'll realise that these suggestions did seem pointless and that the beta is just fine the way it is

Best answers
but what do we do until then? twiddle our thumbs?

Best answers
what about if ur a saiyan char and on 1 map the first guy to look at moon or something transforms into orazuu like HBTC

when ur orazuu u get soem new move eg mouth blast and hand cannon

gokus spirirt bomb will be taken out if ur orazuu tho

the only chance u have of killing orazuu is if u cut its tail off with disk or blow it off eg 2 fully charged final flashes and 3 kame hame has

1 disc and orazuu had advantages - mroe ki more hp more pl
disadvantages - slow moving hard to dodge and slow at tarcking enemeis so u could fly behind him or sit down on orazuu head :D

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
but what do we do until then? twiddle our thumbs?
Well it is a big world out there why don't u go do something else instead of sitting on your computer all day :p

Best answers
hehehe well i do do that! but i want DRAGONBALL!!!!!! I can't wait... it looks so good in those vids the team release. Are there anymore vids coming soon? Show us something special :)

I still think the big monkey is too laggy, slow to use etc. Powerful Cell or Buu would be more fitting i think. (No need to make extra models, extra code etc.) The game mode could be implemented a lot faster if you just use something that's already there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom