Team vs Form ?

Best answers
I propose that when the beta comes out or a few days after, have the esf team members vs the best of the form members in a team game of ESF Beta. Not sure who would put the server up for this, Val perhaps? Anyways its just a idea , i'd really like to watch.

Best answers
form you mean forum?

...bad idea in the begining cause everyone is gonna suck...except for those damn beta testers...
Damn them ....

Best answers
that would be death i can just imagine..... me and masta and the rest of the team just chillen looking at thew sky watching joe take everyone in the forum at one time... adn believe me he can do it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I doubt he is as invincible as you say. No one is. Hell, if I played esf at all and had a somewhat better connection, I bet I could at least kill him a few times.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I can't say I have a desire to be owned that much, but I suppose it could be fun to watch, after a couple weeks to give the rest of us some time to get used to the neo ESF. Heck, I think I would join in the destruction, just for kicks :fight: sounds like a fun idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cool, but one problem. Who would go from the forums? Because I bet a lot of people would want to.

Or would you hold multiple ones?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
me and mon will take the testers on ;/

Best answers
erhem

fm dont forget me and vegeta !!!

you know -=[TIS]=- SSJ Son Goku and -=[TIS]=- SSJ Vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro
erhem

fm dont forget me and vegeta !!!

you know -=[TIS]=- SSJ Son Goku and -=[TIS]=- SSJ Vegeta
:p lol ok

Best answers
I'll admit i'm ok at esf, but come on the testers would smack us down real quick. I was thinking since the testers aren't team members and just testers that they could count as forum members to play on the forum team. Oh well it was just a idea for a few weeks after the beta so some of the forum members could get use to it and have a fighting chance against Pc Joe & friends.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl its funny how people say joe isnt that good... cracks me up every time i hear it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to fight with ya all. Sure. np.

And I might get owned but hell. :D

And unless joe is gona melee much I got a thinky to get him atleast once. :p

Best answers
with all this hype about joe, i would watch :D

Edit: And if no, maybe before the beat comes out, maybe someon can take a video of joe fighting the rest of the team in a 1 vs 10 maybe, lol. Ive been hearing things for a while and would like to see if this rumor is true :D

Best answers
Why is Joe so good?
I can understand that he can take on a few people, but i guarantee that he couldn't play with 300 ping :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He could
Actually anyone could in the beta

Best answers
All right then :p
I challenge joe or anyone for that matter to a 1on1 in my server :)
Lets see if you can survive the 300 ping ^ ^

Best answers
i woud hide and then joe beats everybody up and while he stands stil il blast his back whith a fully charged final flash:D and if he lives after that im dead meat woud be funny seeing me getting chased by joe :] how woud i die melee or ki blasts

Best answers
Then beta1 probably is very different in skill as alpha2 too, cause there's not that much skill in alpha2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom