Gohan

Best answers
i dont know why so many dbz mods keep using the cell saga i'd say get rid of that kid gohan mdl and get in Mystic Gohan cuz he's much cooler lookin anyway and would make for a better character

Best answers
well its the DEVs choice and if you dont like it go and start your own DBZ mod

plus they have decided that they might not add gohans mystic form

Best answers
i dont have enough ppl too make a dbz mod i can only do modelling........ and mystic gohan is his coolest form i dont see y ppl alway stick with the fruity kid one

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are a modeller just make one yourself. Easy as that.

Best answers
takes too much time though and i only know how to make the models not do all the programming and stuff to put it in the game. i have been working though on a egito model with a Final Kamehameha Wave for him

Best answers
I have to agree that Mystic Gohan is really cool, but Cell saga gohan is awesome as well. I just hope that Mystic Gohan ends up being Gohan's 3rd transformation in a later release.

Best answers
its funny that mystic isnt a transformation but an absent of transformation and you could still go SSJ although not recomended cause the earth goes boom....anyway wouldn't blowing up the world kill majin buu freazing all his little pieces

Best answers
no, and you'll see why next season.

anyways.. the reason why they keep using cell saga is because:

a: it is the only saga that they know so much about so it would be

b: more dimension to it.. it wouldnt be fun if u couldnt go super saiyan at all (if they did saiyan saga) or only goku could go ssj (frieza) or u were only allowed to fight on kami's place or roshi's island.. with the absence of goku AND vegeta (garlic jr)

c: also, most people havent seen past the newest episode shown on cartoon network.

I know..... I'm getting tired of cell saga, myself.

Best answers
yer dat is pissing me off the cell saga in the cartoon but i believe it is the best in terms of the game.

but u can see the next season if u go and spend tones of money on buying the vids

Best answers
mystic gohan is pretty sweet and if you really want him they have models at redsaiyan.net but i dont know about a mystic gohan model. make one yourself if they dont have one.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah. just model your own gohan model and assign him to the goku or vegeta or even trunks's skeleton in ms3d or whatever you use. but you may have to make a few of your own animations like powerbeam and masenko what ever else gohan has.

for now just model him and wait till beta one is out for the skeletons and stuff :)

Best answers
yea make your own....i know mystic gohan is sweet but wouldnt really be fun not being able to go ssj...unless you make it that way but it will be tripped out....

Best answers
i dont know why u dont like cell saga...

i think the buu saga is a bit more dbgtish and not dbzish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted to see buu saga gohan in it but it doesnt seem thats how its gunna be

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
i dont know why so many dbz mods keep using the cell saga i'd say get rid of that kid gohan mdl and get in Mystic Gohan cuz he's much cooler lookin anyway and would make for a better character
if you get rid of kid gohan, then please put in goten.. it's fun to play with a kid some times :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Terr@c@n

if you get rid of kid gohan, then please put in goten.. it's fun to play with a kid some times :D
Its pointless to add goten he has no good attacks or significant moves

1.melea
2.ki balls
3.common charge shot
4.kamehameha
5.(mybe solar flair)

hes basicly goku without the genki dama

the only pro would be his size

but the cons would be:
less Ki powers
Less moves
only 1 transformation

Best answers
i think the perfect set of chars for a dbz mod would be.... Super Buu (which transforms into Kid buu), Goku (which goes SSJ 1,2,3,) Gohan (who transforms into mystic or which would be just a power increase), Gotenks (Which goes SSJ1, SSJ3) PIccolo (WHo just gets more power) then Vegeta (who goes SSJ1, then SSJ2,) Then the usual Freeza, Cell, and put in a android or 2, and put in Vegito maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom