Aura

Best answers
hey how come the aura sound doesn't always work wen u turn it on for example in desertarena u only hear the sound wen ur inside the parameters of the ring. i need my sound to play good. i also think that the beams shouldn't be so rounded. if u look at some of the beam on the hsow the head isn't always a ball. soemtimes its a weird spikey shape and the aura form the fighter goes up the beam. if u guys added that in it'd be mad cool

Best answers
The beam head has to be a circle otherwise it would look odd unless you viewed it from a side view. If it was an oval and you viewed it from the front view you would see an oval, when it should be round. It would have to be a model if it had spikey stuff behind it and stuff. Too much work, round beam heads look fine.

Best answers
that is true i guess but it kinda gets boring wen all the beams look alike. only difference between kamehameha, finalflash, masenko, and gallit gun r their colors besides final flash impact is liek a nuclear bomb. one more thing...if possible do u think that the actual compressional waves in the beams could be shown like in tv?

Best answers
Yeah, what do you mean? Oh, do you mean the waves of power that are on the ground under there feet when they power up?

Best answers
u would be able to do all this crap on MAYBE quake 3.. but this is a 6 year old engine

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
u would be able to do all this crap on MAYBE quake 3.. but this is a 6 year old engine
4 years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and their not changing engines, especially not now and not to the Q3 engine

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
changing the engine would take more time than i could take...
it would take years and years again and in 2016 an astroid will hit the earth and where all gone, then i probably had about a year time to play ESF and thats not enough for me... :p :p :p

Best answers
Yes I hear the powerup and turbo sound for like 20% of the time, it should be always.

Best answers
i meant compressiona l waves by um..... well lemme make a lil drawing =) this is the ki beam how it is right now ________________________________________

this is a compressional

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

k maybe not really cant really explain but u can see it reall well wen u watch the death of cell in kamehameha struggle after he breaks apart and u see the beam from top view. there u see alternating little waves of blue and white repeatedly going inside of hte beam.
maybe somtin liek this =zz==zz==zz==zz==zz=zz=zz=zz=zz==zz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the aura has been changed from Alpha 2.0 and the bugs removed, so everything works and looks great now!! Also, the beams have been totally changed from the Alpha, so expect something different!!

Best answers
oh you mean like the huge beam in cel saga when the white and blue lines alternate instead of a dark outside and a whiter inside?

I wouldnt worry about it though, everythings different in beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom