Trunks' Attacks

Best answers
Read other post in the sujjestion forum thingy I think there is a move list some wherem there o_O

Best answers
Only attack I know of is his burning attack. I heard that his cool quick hand animations were animated too, so can't wait to see it. I just hope he still doesn't have final flash as one of his attacks o_o

Best answers
trunks' final flash is a cheap version of burning attack..

and will the little fast hand movement crap have sound, like in the show.

Best answers
actually his fast hand movements IS his burning attack, and the quick beam that trunks has in alpha is burning attack. They just gave him final flash cause they didn't have any other attacks done (I think)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the Beta, the signature moves that are given to him are the the Burning Attack with awesome animations done by none other than DarkthoothDKD, the animating god himself!! :p And, his second attack is the Finish Buster!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes the animations for burning are good but the move utterly blows vomit ass :F

Best answers
thanks for the info. looking forward to using that attack which "blows vomit ass";)

Best answers
Sounds nice :), I like when the attacks look spectacular.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the Finishing Burster and the Burning Attack were the same thing?

and is his melee only gonna be sword based?

Best answers
His burning attack is what he uses against freiza, when he does those rapid hand movements. His finish buster I think he only uses in movies, but I have never seen him do it. I've seen him do it in games and he basically puts his arms over his head, charges a big energy ball, and throws it with two hands.

Best answers
the buster is when he holds his hands out, and several blue streaks fly out and blow up where he shoots them

Best answers
the finishing buster is wen he puts his hands over his head and shoots a missile shaped ball . u see him do it to Android 18 (i think) in the History of Trunks movie. the blue streaks is a variation of the renzou energy dan which i think should be added for Vegita but instead of the rapid ki balls make them beams for some kick ***$ action

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom