Very Quick question

Best answers
I know that there's going to be hair animation and **** for like when your moving around, but is there one for when your idle?

A yes or no answer would be fine.

Best answers
his hair is moving in EVERY animation... in fact, every joint moves in 90% of the anis

Best answers
after ESF, you guys need to make an original game.. you don't know how much money you will get from turning the impossible into possible.

A year ago, we were all laughing at the features that are now easily being done. Now, its a normal thing. You guys are too good *grabs kleenex to wipe away tears*

Best answers
yes i agree wit wat he said. u guys could make mega money off it. it could be like rpg/adventure game kinda kingdom hearts style

Best answers
If you know me I hate people who

A) Down esf

B) Sugest imposible things

C) Say esf should be more like this game

D) People who think the esf team should make another game after esf

E) People who think they can fly, yell when no one is lookin thinking they are "powering up", and chant "Kamehameha" while no one is looking

F) People who chant latin words under there breath (good thing none of you like Poopy PotHead)

G) little kids that say they are 15

H) Little kids who say why are you so mad huh why are you ansty huh why are you crying SERIOUSLY GET ON MY FRIGGIN NERVES

I) Big bang spammers (my personal nicknames for those people are Gb which if you ever played me you know what gb means

J) African American kids who think they have to sit in the back of the bus and DO at their own will, then call everyone on the bus caucasion on the bus predjuce whiteys

and sadly you fall under C and don't say I am flaming you cause this is only a ember compared to the one guy I burned for following under E

and I think these dislikes are very comon among this board so they're not really too harsh

*I dislike ppl who spam my forum and think that others should actually care about the crap they spin :rolleyes: *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate people who spam up topics with useless crud

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
If you know me I hate people who

A) Down esf

B) Sugest imposible things

C) Say esf should be more like this game

D) People who think the esf team should make another game after esf

E) People who think they can fly, yell when no one is lookin thinking they are "powering up", and chant "Kamehameha" while no one is looking

F) People who chant latin words under there breath (good thing none of you like Poopy PotHead)

G) little kids that say they are 15

H) Little kids who say why are you so mad huh why are you ansty huh why are you crying SERIOUSLY GET ON MY FRIGGIN NERVES

I) Big bang spammers (my personal nicknames for those people are Gb which if you ever played me you know what gb means

J) African American kids who think they have to sit in the back of the bus and DO at their own will, then call everyone on the bus caucasion on the bus predjuce whiteys

and sadly you fall under C and don't say I am flaming you cause this is only a ember compared to the one guy I burned for following under E

and I think these dislikes are very comon among this board so they're not really too harsh
C)sonic can fly
D) i think they should make another game
G)me to i hate that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
yes i can fly
and i really am 15 :eek:
your not even 14 and a half yet! hahahaha lol :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers