Powers and powering up

Best answers
Hey

I have a great suggestion, i've noticed in DMZ you power up to much, every time you fire you have to fire up, it's better in ESF, but I think it should be different, so in ESF it should be like that, that you have a vast amount of power and then lets say when you've used ALOT of attacks and so on you get weaker for a period and then you get stronger again.
Well I hope it came out right, but that's cool I think.....
(Inspired by DBZ)

Super Saiya-jin Goku

Best answers
No, it's much more like DBZ, stupid is firing a couple of attacks and powering up... and the thing is that in DBZ they power up to increase their power, they dont get more ki by it. That's where it's different. It's much more fun the other way, that way your limited to how much the individual person can handle, if you over do it you get tired.... atm it's like oh yeah lets do mega attacks but hey we dont get tired we just power up and do some more.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must remember this is a game. If they make it so when you use all your ki your tired for a while that would be silly. Yes, it would be more like dbz...but this isn't dbz. It is a mod based on dbz.

I think they have to keep it the way it is. No one wants to sit around until they have regained some of their energy.

Best answers
Oh well I think I made a mistake, I should have explained about I meant. I mean that when you get tired you just get a little slower and your attacks are less powerful, so in essence you will still be able to fight, no questioning that, but then you'd just have to wait a little while to turn to 100% again, that way people who fire there and there constantly would have to use their heads a bit more.... well anyway I just thought it was a good idea, because in that way you don't have a number on how much ki you have left and that might make it more interesting.

Super Saiya-jin

Best answers
sounds a little like stamina to me... i didn't like that in DMZ... but anyway, I can see what you mean.

To do powerful attacks it shouldn't just go on "do you have enough ki?" for example: you might get 3 or 4 max power beams out of all your ki, but if you got tired after 2 full power beams then youre 3rd and fourth ones would not be as strong, and you might even get a 5th weaker beam out of your ki. if you shoot 2 full power beams out, wait 30 secs, you can do one more full power OR after your second beam wait say, 45 secs to shoot two more full power beams.

So in essence, you have to weigh up between, waiting longer to do full power attacks or waiting less time to more, yet weaker, attacks.

Sounds like a lot of maths to me. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like a totaly pointless idea :F

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea this is a game, only thing dbz about it is the ppl in it and the style (flying around useing ki balls) if it was like dbz totally can u see how crap it would be, all the time on dbz just when someones about to die they suddenly have a new transforamtion lol

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The new style of play in the beta doesnt allow for that type of implementation. Its far too frantic and fast paced to allow for that type of option in the game.

;)

Best answers
yeah the beta will probably have you in such a trance you wont care what power level the beams coming at you are. you'll just wanna block them. :D

Best answers
Super Saiya-Jin, I see what you mean, and I do think that is an idea that would make it more realistic. In fact that idea sounds cool, but to be honest I agree with Hibiki,and Tepus, I would rather that not be added to the game, but it is a really good idea, and would boost the realism.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Your ki is ur energy...
You do run out of ki after attacking...
And you do have to take a period of time to recharge...
So.. they already pretty much do that. :p

But i think what u mean is u should get slower and weaker and thats just silly.. :S

*edit*
And in the show they didn't just get weak from fighting then get strong again after a short period of time.. they had to powerup to recharge their ki..

Best answers
i say leave it as is cuz if u power up to get more power u could just hide somewhere and power up for 20 mins come back and be like a god. besides getting more power is what the turbo button does. the only thing i'd want to change about the powering up is make it a little more dramatic like with clouds of dust and rocks going outta ground and stuff. i also think that teleporting should be more limited cuz its gets mad annoying wen u shoot beam at ppl and they just teleport 500 times so u cant hit em.

Best answers
well try curling the beam around and bringing it back up their ass :p

Best answers
game play in beta is like that:

Goku attacks vegeta with kamehameha, goku has to explode it because gohan wanna backstab him. but goku dodges gohans attack. (vegeta charges final flash) goku makes 3 punches, then 2 kicks. gohan blocks sum of the melee attacks. but then gohan transports behind him and kicks him into the other rock 1 mile away. BOOOMM the final flash explodes on gohan, now he dies. goku gets up and waits until vegeta does an attack. both are staring at themselves for 10 seconds. then goku attack vegeta but vegeta dodges. goku beams hisself over him, vegeta doesnt notice where he is. goku launches his kamehameha and kills vegeta.

.... blah blah blah just think that it is like this without pauses and that the whole time. the only time u can get toilett is when u died

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom