Training Clothing

Best answers
not sure if this was suggested, but maybe u could have the characters wear weighted clothing as an option so ur pl would rise faster but in the meantime u will be slower and weaker

Retired
Best answers
dont think that would be wise. if you do that you will move slower. but slower or not it wont change gameplay much. doesnt matter if you slow down a bit for game imo. so everybody would wear those clothes :)

maybe if they made you go really slow. but other than that. i dont think so.

Best answers
It'd be like the opposite form of turbo really, with the benefit of faster PL gain and the negative of decreased stats(PL, Speed, etc.) while you're wearing it?

-->Wearing weighted clothing: depressed Stats, faster PL gain (bonus or something).

-->Take off weighted clothing: Instant boost to PL, speed, defense, ki pool (they always seem invigorated after taking it off), etc. but PL gain bonus is irrevocably gone (unless you die..).

I don't think this should be something you can put back on. It should be more sort of a thing that once you relinquish it, it's gone. It'd prevent people from fighting with it off, then putting it back on all the time. This way they'd have to wear it until they mean business, which would also get the PL's in the game higher faster. There'd be more strategy in when to take it off too : "Can I beat this guy with my weights on? If I do, I get a huge boost.. but I could die if I don't take it off and not get any boost..".

Another way to do it would be to have it be an item. This would also limit when people took it off, because it could be stolen while they're fighting, so they'd better be done with it.
I'm not sure if its usefulness should be capped at a specific PL, but the whole idea is definitely appealing.

Imagine a fight where you see little bundles of clothing fly away from both fighters: you know "it's ON now."

I'd be excited to see that in a later release. (i.e. POST-beta)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is a death match game so theres no point in haveing items that do useless stuff like this

Best answers
how can you say it's a useless idea when hi there just went into explicit detail of what it would do? if he said "yeah you put on the clothes and it changes the model. it would look cool" then I'd call it useless.

I think it's a decent idea for consideration. Just because the game is DM based, doesn't mean it can't have unique ideas like this implemented. I personally saw one of Piccolo's transformations as being this, removing his weighted clothes because he always did it in the show. Not all characters used to wear weighted clothes did they? How would you get around this in the game? Just add it anyway?

Best answers
I think the idea of having weighted clothing is a good one, it sounds like it would be something cool to see:yes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
weighted clothin i reckon wud be pointless.... geez... y make more work??

Best answers
hi just said exactly what i wanted to say but i didnt want to write all of that, except for some things me mentioned

if it comes in the game (which i doubt) it should be a pick up item only or some characters would start with it (like piccolo and goku)

Best answers
It does sound like a cool idea, but maybe Ultrassj_Vegeta has a point for the work, right now , I'd like nothing more than to see the Beta released although maybe this could be an idea for future versions, right now all i wanna do is kick some super saiya-jin ass:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom