Suggestion on SSJ

Best answers
I think when you turn ssj for the first time there should be something you have to do, like its harder to do. Maybe you have to like press certain buttons or something. After the first time however you just press 1 button and you turn ssj.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's sounds like you are suggesting having to push a combo of buttons to transform. I like ESF's current approach. It just happens.

I don't need it to be as hard to turn ssj as it is in the show...or dmz.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats what I don't like about DMZ...

the whole combo system to shoots blasts transform (on a keyboard for christ's sake)

not to offend their mod, the've come a long way. i just hope the BETA doesn't over-cloud them "too" much :)

Best answers
well i mean only the first time, and dmz is pretty easy if you use mouse 3 as the ki button. oh and i dont mean a combo as hard as dmz, oh i think i got an idea, you press home to toggle SSJ on and off, but the first time you go ssj in a server you press home then, like in DMZ click mouse 1 and mouse 2 over and over. and i mean only the first time we gotta do that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first time is animated, once you gain a certain level you instantly transform into a ssj (i guess)
come to think of it this could be quit annoying when in battle
dont know how excactly youre power is gained?
but when you melee someone i dont hope you go ssj in the middle of the fight

Best answers
I'm pretty sure the first time you go SSJ its not automated, its just that once your "change form (CF) bar" is filled up, you can press the ascend button and you go into the transform animation. As your PL gets higher, the time to transform gets lower. The first time you transform your invulnerable though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur not invulnerable... ever

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ur not invulnerable... ever
Yes, that's seems to be a big misconception going around right now. That and Piccolo getting buffer as his transformation.

Best answers
the first time you transform, there's an animation around 5-10 seconds long, every time after that it's instantanious

Best answers
It isn't instantaneous every time afterwards, the time it takes to transform is always dependent on your powerlevel.

Best answers
these people with under 50 posts think they know the whole beta:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these people with 260 posts think they know everything and must comment on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom