The New guy

Best answers
Hi im a newbie. Im trying to quit though. Anyway is the PS2 DBZ game that IGN is posting news on the same one that the ESF posts pics, clips, and news on. Cuz the IGN one just looks like a pure fighting game while the one ESF posts on looks like a free roaming action game. So are they the same or different games.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very different.

ESF is a mod for half-life. While the other is a game for PS2. And I think ESF will be better.

Best answers
yeah esf has been in the making for a decently long time its gonna be better than any old ps2 game:p .

Best answers
Yes, very diferent, the ESF is a first person-shooter type game, where you either see from third person or first person, the PS2 one (i believe) is a mortal combat street fighter type game, where you either do combos or pick your attacks and do them (like RPG, oh and welcome to the Forums.

Best answers
Oh hiya, welcome

Yeah the dmz ps2 game will be like final bout, and will go through all the sagas

Best answers
like final bout!!!!? o god no i hate that fighting game, slow response choppy graphics, and the overall fighting system was all crap. the only good PSX fighting game for DBZ was greatest legends. o yea and hi new guy welcoem to forums

Best answers
dbgt ownz j00 fool :p it wasnt choppy, and it was fast if you knew how to use the fighting system...if you were new, it sucked...but i had a few lvl 90s in build up mode so...

Best answers
the game sucked and u know it. i had a lvl84 Gotenks in build up. if u want to play a real DBZ fighting game, play Ultimatebattle22 or Hyper DImension, those r fast games and actually good ones. only thing i odnt like bout ultimate battle is the graphics:S the only thing fast in the game was the meteor smashes, which u could only chain 8 of em in a row anyway. wen u punch its like a 1 second delay

Best answers
u can do 10 metoe attacks in a row
final bout was crap
play hyper dimension, at least its fast

Best answers
lol alright hyper dimension was good but time to get back onto topic or firefly is gunna come after me :p

*right :devgrin: *
Firefly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom