About this picture

Best answers

Yeah the vegeta pic looks cool but in tis one the ki balls look more like disks whats the deal with that?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watch the later episodes of DBZ, the ki blasts are stronger in a disc-like motion.

Its kind of like they are spinning the balls of their hands.

Best answers
true
y r the ki blast flat

WERid , cause i dont remeber the alhpas blast looking flat

Best answers
well i have seen nearly all of the episodes and the ki balls were actual balls not umm ki discs but o well im sure we can live with that but friezas disc isnt a BALL now is it?!? (jk guys) :p

Best answers
A ki blast is normally like a round ball, but here there are lot's of speed on the ki blast, that means that the gravity (whatever) forces the ki blast into a flat / disk shape...

(you know a wing on a plain... it looks like that in shapeness/flat)
makes the plain faster...same thing with the Ki blasts.. ^_^

Best answers
I think they look cool, and they explode too, so nice :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
What really confused my was:
"Goku swatting some ki blasts away."
Does this mean he's actually deflecting the energy balls or just firing them?

Best answers
hes deflecting piccolo's ki balls i assume. Wow, i wasnt too excited about the beta, but when you think of it with all the improvements, it looks like a very very entertaining game.

EDIT: WAIT, EVERYONE LOOK! hehe. Is it me or are some of the mountain's a different texture. Are? those be destructable!!!!!!?!?

Best answers
IN the show when goku block some ki balls the balls are flat.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki balls are flat cuz of the speed I think

Yes he is Swatting not firing

Best answers
When you hit a object already moving at a velocity that would keep it round ( a mallable object, like an energy ball), the extra force applied to the object will cause it to move faster, breaking the threshold of its "roundness" then begin to flatten out like a disk. its only natural that they look like that

Best answers
wat ur all saying is true in terms of science, but in the later episodes of the series all the ki balls r still round or at least missile shaped like this " < " wen goku teleported form buu to vegeta and buu chased them both goku and veegta shot 1 ki ball eahc at buu's ki ball and very high speeds and they were rounded. but then again if u look in the video games the ki balls r semi flat so that they look like disc. I'd say just make them balls or missile shaped so that nobody got confused between a ki ball and krillins destructo disc or something like that.

Best answers
Who cares if they are Ball shaped or Disked its a Very nice pic either way we dont need to get All technical about the ki blast just enjoy the wonders of a Awesome in-game Pic of the Beta....:D

Best answers
cmon now. they are usually round..but flat because of the speed they are being shot at.

the faster it flies.. the flatter it is.

edit: think of brolli movie when he shoots the ki ball at the innocent people.. but turns it away from them just in time (about a foot from the closest person's face).. it turned from a ball to a disc cus the speed it was going (turned into the disc when he move it away from them.. actually "stretched out" is a better way to put it).

Best answers
I don't care if there flat or disk shape, as long as there in the game (those are the new ki blast that wern't in the alpha right?)

I like the idea of being able to hit the blasts away, tough i dont see Goku doing it, to me it looks like he's just standing there and the blasts are flying around.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, lemme answer this whole deal. Everyone's seen this in a LOT of animated shows. To depict a round object as moving very fast, they flatten it down and usually make it fly at some weird angles. An example is whenever you see a really fast baseball thrown in anime.

-Karrde-

Best answers
ever seen captain tsubasa???

the faster an object, the flatter it is...

that are the anime physics, and it will never be changed. ssj3 gokus balls are very hard :D :D :D :D

Best answers
well if that were totally true then any object would flatten itself out wen traveling fast in anime terms. but then why freeza shot his finger beam, the tip of it was in ball form but it was moving so fats nobody was able to see it but vegeta? according to ur theory it should have flattened itself out right?

Best answers
uhm....does it really matter if the ki balls look like little discs?

is really gonna make the game THAT unbearable?

Best answers
you complain about the ki balls?
ok..... some people are a bit spoiled I see.

and what if the ki balls look different than one the show.. won't you download it because of that? I think not. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom