This Picture...

Best answers

Yea okay looks very c00l BUT:

1 ) Vegeta is flying.. but if you look at his feet... it looks like he is standing on the air..
the feat shouldent look like that... their feet should hang a little more down.. i think that would look more realistic..
but i know they (stand on air) in the series.. but thats kinda a misstake made my the makers of DB (z, gt).. >_<

The way they are flying is called: "to Float on air" but still thay are standing on the air... like it was a hidden table or something ^_^

Best answers
whoa! that pic looks AWESOME!:shocked: :shocked:

thumbs up for u gyus :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
yeah the pic looks really great but I agree with swordmaster.

Best answers
It will most likely not be addressed for the beta. Frankly it doesnt really matter. It so slight to even notice really when fighting. I would like to see it improved for a future release though :) Striving for perfection is how to make the best of anything.

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
It will most likely not be addressed for the beta. Frankly it doesnt really matter. It so slight to even notice really when fighting. I would like to see it improved for a future release though :) Striving for perfection is how to make the best of anything.
yea maybe you are right, but people make mods that look realistic...
Well, people like mods that look realistic, I think so ^_^

SCIxX...: Thankz f0r agree'ing with me :p

Best answers
I wonder if its possible to have appear as if they are floating, like slowly moving up and down when they are standing still like in the show.

Best answers
im woundering why people say that the picture is c00l, when im tellin' that theres something wrong with it...

You should say something about that.. >_<

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I'm with SM. Also they made a mistakei n DBZ :p if you were floatingi n the air doing notthing you'd start to move (Technicaly) sense the earth is always spinning it'd appear as if your moving

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, no, that wouldn't happen. I'm not sure of the physics behind it, probably something to do with gravity and initial velocities, but the earth would not move around you. In which case, anything that flew would encouter the same problem. And in which case then how do things like hummingbirds and helicopters hover? Clearly they are not highly affected by the rotationof the earth.

-Karrde-

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should fly backwards when firing a beam according to newtons third law (Every action has an equal and opposite reaction) unless they're flying forward as they fire

Best answers
when's the last time you've seen someone fly backwards becaue of shooting a beam... they are trained to control all that.. and physicis doesnt apply to a anime where people shoot beams, fly, and die all the time, coming back to life like it was a joke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swordmaster there is a simple answer to your question, the animation for when your fireing a BB in flight and on ground are the SAME thereofre he loks as if he is standing on ground,because if he dropped his feet while flying on the ground it could cause clipping issues. Well thats how i see it. Additional animatioons could be used for when you are fly but thats for later relases i belive.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence SM, but this post is incredibly stupid, expecially for you.
If you used some common sense, you would see that we have 1 shoot animation. Do you think we really want to double the amount of shooting animations JUST so his feet can bend down a little? Maybe if you have that much free time, you can do it, because we sure as hell dont.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
No offence SM, but this post is incredibly stupid, expecially for you.
If you used some common sense, you would see that we have 1 shoot animation. Do you think we really want to double the amount of shooting animations JUST so his feet can bend down a little? Maybe if you have that much free time, you can do it, because we sure as hell dont.
Amen.
Its not like such a small matter really is going to effect gameplay in anyway. If this was a retail game then maybe I would care, but this is just a mod for Half-Life. It may be groundbreaking but it is still just a mod for Half-Life. So stop picking on them for every little detail!!!

Best answers
hmmmm it looks better than u all think....

u make me boring.... iam... soo... tired...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i mean how oftine will u be looking at his feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom