Waypoints and Bots for ESP

Best answers
Hi this is my first post.:) I was just wondering what is the best bot for ESP. I got the lastest Akimbot and that works with it but i need wps, anyone know where i can get any.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Vegitto
Can someone plz answer..or don't u need wps for ESP..do they come with Akimbot 2.3
I dont think that there are WPts. to Akimbot >_< ;(

Best answers
hey, i've got your solution!! You don't really need waypoints for akimbot under esf but if you do create waypoint the bots do a lot less crazy stuff (like shooting the ground all the time:p). If you wanna make waypoints and stuff just go into the Akimbot folder and read all of the readme's so you understand the use of it.

Best answers
Then why does it say in the middle left part of the screen something like...There is no waypoints or old ones could not be loaded. Well if what u said about not needing wps is true than how do i add bots..in the console.

Best answers
I found out how to add bots and your right they seem to be always shooting the ground but they are good enough for now.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you simply wish to remove this message just type this when youmopen the console "disablebotwaypointmessage" and if you wish type "bind f3 disablebotwaypointmessage" when you start the game just press f3 abd the message will not be displayed

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom