Scouters...!!!

Best answers
K...On the scouters in the game...instead of having read dots perhaps they could be tose little circle box like the have in series and have like little tiny PL readings......but they would only have to be small.....nothin to big.....make them symbols too.....

Bye 4 now..

(Instant Transmission)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's a pretty good idea i like it but why leave the powerreadings to symbols and not make it an actual powerlevelreading ,well?

Cold Steel ==|======>

Best answers
it shows the pl of other guys on the scouter, when you have the crosshair on them or something of that sort, I wouldn't want the pl of the guy on the scouter on the dot because if you knew his pl before you saw him then you'd only go for the weak ones and avoid the more powerful fighter

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well that's when your a bad fighter ,a good fighter however will also fight more powerfull foes ,so it doesn't depend on the pl but on your fighting skills and the scouter was made to view pl readings over large distance.

cold steel ==|=======>

Best answers
I Think the scouter is good idea..
and don't forget, when you kill someone with a greater pl than yourself, your own pl will rise greater than if you kill someone with a weak pl
and everyone loves the thrill of killing the guy coming first :D
unless your winning ofcource ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom