Desperation Attacks

Best answers
hey just an idea so dont all of u ppl go after me and try to hang me or anything, but wouldn't it be cool if each character had his own type of desperation move. like wen they're low on hp they could do a move that would cause mass destruction but hurt them a lot too?. Like Vegeta could have his Final Blast Bomb (self-destruct) which would totally deplete any ki he had left and take off like 20 hp or sometin. Trunks could go beserk or with his sword, goku could so some crazy renzou energy dan, cell could slef destruct, freeza could make that very big death ball he does, etc

Best answers
Sounds Like a very good idea if you ask me maybe they might put something like that in dunno we can always hope :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this looks like a suggestion
:notice: it should be in the suggestion-section
btw it was suggested many times before

Best answers
Hey that sounds sorta cool, maybe for Gohan, he can just go crazy and double his pl(like he does alot in the show) that would be cool to see:D

Best answers
When gohan goes berserk, he could power up, with the ki being gold, and then rocks fly up, shoot everywhere, lightning goes around gohan's body, then thunder strikes him, a blinding flash like Solar Flare on every player, then it shows gohan, with dust flying away from him, REALLY pissed and level 2.

Goku could do Super Kaio-ken, Vegeta with his Self destruct thing, Buu would do his Human Ahnialation attack, like 50 to each char., or 30, Krillin could do his destructo that breaks into like 20 destructos, Piccolo could go big like Lord Slug ( cuz i cant think for pic) , Frieza with the Death Bomb, or disk (they should have the discs only as desperations) ,Trunks uses his sword to cut em up like Frieza in the jap version, Cell could go in his Final Form, or lay Cell Jrs. (uncontrollable or somehow a friend uses a joystick or something) or, a thing I've been thinking about, if it's a team-battle, everyone gets a team attack ability, and if they all agree, they could join and all do a beam together against the other team.

Best answers
u have a wild imagination. i doubt the HL engine could even handle all the stuff u said for gohan while maintaining a nice ping, but then again what do i know. i liked the idea of the team beams and stuff it sounds cool, but just picture if the team just kept doing it over and over its u vs like 5 kamehamha's at same time i dont think ur chances of winnign that r high.

Best answers
Ok this has been said about 2 times before. please read the other pages!!

Best answers
they could make cells attack be the big purple ball around him when he was fighting goku

Best answers
Umm yeah.
And people decided it would be to hard and a bit useless ^ ^ beucase
1. to powerful
2. makes newbies really good.

Best answers
well maybe..... not really. since its desperation attack it would probably nearly kill the user anyway and if not someone thats not in blast radius could just blast him

Best answers
ok here is what I think should be the attacks

Buu-Should do that voice attack thing ( See Trapped In Forever) or make that strong barrior

Goku- I dunno bout Goku , he is usually calm

Gohan- That doubling pl thing

Frieza- Strong actually killing finger laser

Cell 1rst form- Super big radius solar flare

Cell 2nd Form- Self Destruct

Cell Perfect Form- Go Ussj(go slow get bulky and strong)

Vegeta- Self Sacrifice

Trunks-Sword Attack

Piccilo- The energy ball thing where they spread around them
and destruct

I forget who else is in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
several problems with that

1. freezers finger laser is good in beta and already is easy to kill with

2. cell already has a solar flare attack and its charged now so an even bigger one is stupidly pointless

3. trunks is already getting his sword as a normal attack

4. piccolos rapid fire attack is also a normal attack

5. it wouldnt be fair that some people blow them selfs up for a special and others dont

6. special attacks dont fit into the gameplay of the beta they simply wouldnt work well at all with the type of gameplay it is

Best answers
Great ideas bout the desperation attacks guys, but Hibiki's got points , besides i'd like to see this beta released soon, but cool soundin ideas, (i can think of the xtreme explosion sizes now)

Best answers
actuyally i think it would be fair for vegeta, buu, and cell to self-destruct and others not. considering they take their lif ein the process and evryone else doesn't i say its all good. Gohan could go beserk, trunks coudl go USSJ (liek he did wen fighting cell) and do a big blitz of moves and stuff with a time bar, then wen the bar drained he'd go back to nromal with no ki left and maybe have really low HP, Goku could do the Super Kaioken (seen in Lord Slug Movie and during otherowrld tournament against pikkon), Krillin could do that move where one ball turns into liek 20 and homes in on ppl, Piccolo could do that move he did against 2nd stage cell right b4 cell put a whole through his chest, Freeza, could buff up to 100% effecientcy like on show wen fighting goku (same thing as trunks USSJ),

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hell yeah, when piccolo did that huge ****ing attack. that was badass. it was always the saiyans that did **** like that, never expected something big like that.

these are all good suggestions, but i don't think they are gonna be added till the next release.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Actually..
I like this idea..

A move of desparation..
Killing yourself in the process, but taking others out with out..
It'd have to cost you something..an extra death for a few frags..

Yeah..
It'd be kinda nice..
A move that would only be usable when your life meter is very low..
Usable only at near-death..
Hey..just give everybody a nifty self-destruct
Nothing says the blast radius has to be extremely large..
Just a fairly big, very powerful attack that can only be used when you're almost dead.

It'd be harder to actually use the attack in-game than you'd think.

Again..
I like the idea :D

Best answers
thats a nice idea chimp, but i'd rather not see trunks or freeza self-destruct wen in reality they actually cant. id' say for the ppl that have to self-destruct have a very VERY VERY big charge meter for it, and wne its done let all hell break loose :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom