3-way kamehameha

Best answers
anyone know how to add pictures in cuz i got the hottest screen shot of a 3 way kamehameha vs 1 final flash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to upload them to a server and post the links here
btw post them in off-topic

Best answers
i seen that pic on tv thats damn cool too bad i think it was in one of the movies so it cant be added to the mod

but thats mad

be he doesnt charge it maybe it is a 3 way generic beam

Best answers
no what happneed was we lined up in desert arena platform, and charged up at same time and wiated for guy doing FF to charge up. then we counted to 3 and all fired at same time and the 3 kamehameha's got really close togetehr so it looked like one big beam and the explosion after the 5 min long PS killed everyone on map.

Best answers
Thats some good timing to pull that off. Man that last one looks like it got taken at the point of them disintegrating. :yes:

Best answers
That's awesome, can't believe the final flash won :shocked:

Best answers
me either, i was like holy crap how'd we lose! the final flash guy must've had a skyrocketed power level to beat us. i've also done a final kamehameha before against 3 kamehameha's, and 3 spiritbombs vs 3 big bangs its so fun to do

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks like the scene in the movie with brolli

really cool lookin'

grtz Naz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice fps :p
dont know if the beta drag youre fps down, but i do think so,
low fps is almost the same as having only the money for 1 icecream, while hungry for more :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
nice fps :p
dont know if the beta drag youre fps down, but i do think so,
low fps is almost the same as having only the money for 1 icecream, while hungry for more :p
hahaha nice analogy, but my FPS only gets low sometimes and wen it does u cant tell the diffeence either. Its also low cuz i use second highest resolution in open GL with a crappy 900mhz processor :cry: but im getting a pentium 4 in 15 days so it'll be up, my fps is usually at 40-60 at most times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ven if that dudes pl was insane 3 beams should have scared him like hell.

LOL. That little move of you must have added anohter million to his pl atleast. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom