Final Flash

Best answers
Hey is it possible to get rid of that glowing yellow effect wen u charge up for final flash? cuz its really annoying

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
Hey is it possible to get rid of that glowing yellow effect wen u charge up for final flash? cuz its really annoying
in the beta it will be a real final flash. in alpha u have to change the animation so u cant join a server or other ppl yours because u changed it.

Best answers
r u sure cuz i totally changed the Big ang appearance, and the Ki blast and ppl join my servers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant change that because its an effect hl does on its own its not a model or animation or sprite

Best answers
ooooo that clears things up. well wat did u mean by "REAL FINAL FLASH" in beta? THe alpha one looks pretty good except the stupid glowing effect, and the hand motions were a little off, cause he's supposed to bring them back in a good while b4 he fires it. the only reason i wanna get rid of it is cuz u cant see through it and it makes me lag =(

Best answers
yay i figured out how to get rid of it! wen using admin mod if u put glow yellow on wen u do Final flash u dont glow yellow anymore!

Best answers
1. dont double post please
2. with glowing on the server doesnt lag... it is client side, which uploads only the information to the server that u glow. if this lags, then u must lag terrible when firing beams or when the beams explode....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dorn don't be a rouge moderator

Warning

Best answers
if i didn't double post it would've sounded weird....i cant figure out how to get glowing effect to go away....3 hrs later yay i got it to go away!!!....that'd sound really messed up. and i dont lag wen i shoot beams, but osmetimes wen they explode really close to me, but the yellow glowing thing of the final flash makes me lag.....i get like 10 fps from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom