SSScript Problem

Best answers
I got a problem with SSscript 6.0. When i try to transform all i hear is the sound but i stay the same. I don't know if its just me but does anyone know why.

Best answers
i had the problem with 5.*
i pushed the button again and then it worked
try it (hope this helped)

Best answers
wow that's a good one,:) i think too pres the button twice ,then your model change

Best answers
I figured out that i press Home then F10 for Evil then F10 again for Vegita and then choose for eg SSJ Vegita and i press turbo and enter and i hear a sound and the aura stays then i press enter again and the aura goes, but other than that and the sound there is no differencein the character. Could i get Antoine3323 to help me fix this since he created the program, or if you know feel free to tell me. I also tried disabling Akimbot but it made no difference.

Thanks Eddie

Best answers
I tired that too and it still doesn't work...should i try it before i press turbo and enter..like choose SSJ Vegita and then like kill my self and then what, will i look like SSJ Vegita or will i have to press turbo and enter. Also do you have to be vegita to choose SSJ4 Vegita or doesn't it matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo enter (to be a SSJ) then get killed. The script should reload the model on respawn then and voila.

Uh... ya can also pic a goku as veggie but don't be a (enter noncensored centence here) and don't.

Best answers
Remember you cant be in teammatch you need to be in deathmatch. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember you cant be in teammatch you need to be in deathmatch.
That is your problem!! You are trying it in teamplay, but it only works in deathmatch!!

Best answers
Oh ok how do you change it to deathmatch...and how u know if its teamplay...btw if this helps when i get into the lan game with my bro it says Good or Evil yet when i choose evil and he does we can still kill each other but i noticed that if he is good and i choose evil we r both put on evil or is it the other way round. Anyway how you make it death match.

Thanks ~Eddie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are creating a server, go to Create Game, then go to Adv Options!! In the Adv Options, select Free For All from the drop down menu!!

Best answers
Ok thank you all very much for your help, now i just have to wait until the weekend then i can play. Also that SSJ Script is a real good program..keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom