question on SSJ

Best answers
i'm not a noob i just dont post that much anyways i want to know if ssj is really a power in hancer because i get real sick of the games that have it but it doesn't do anything

Second: what Power level do u have to be at to turn ssj

Best answers
n00b....all of these questions have been answered in other topics etc...look for em.....ssj does yeild power and the power to transform varies between different characters.

Best answers
Originally posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
n00b....all of these questions have been answered in other topics etc...look for em.....ssj does yeild power and the power to transform varies between different characters.
n00b as well... there is a CF "change form" bar that when completely filled, you gain the ability to assend or transform. Transforming mulitplies your power level at least 2 x it's original.

Best answers
oh i'm sorry if i'm a noob i dont live on the net i have job and a life to live unlike some of u freaks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and another thing to make you sound noobish, you posted in the wrong part of the forum. :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Gambit

n00b as well... there is a CF "change form" bar that when completely filled, you gain the ability to assend or transform. Transforming mulitplies your power level at least 2 x it's original.
Not neccessarily 2x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom