Heres an idea

Best answers
How bout this, ad rpg elements on sum maps for a later version, put 3d figures of say Master roshi, Kami or even King Kai on sum maps to give your charactors new techniques, this may be hard and i guess the programers are either thinking, "easier said than done" or even "what the hell would he know, hes just a typer with know idea." :)
Not to take away from the mod so far, its kewl, but think about it.

Best answers
uhm...lol with the pics you gotta upload em to the internet

you can't just type in the url for where they are on your harddrive...

Best answers
thats a lil odd idea for 1 its to Rpg like i mean to do that you would need to be able to talk to master roshi or something like that and i cant think of a way to do that in Half-life 2nd there would be no point to it really all you would do walk up get your power and walk away and go kill people theres not much to that sad to say its not a bad idea but it needs to be worked on a lil more.......btw this thread should go into suggestions :)

Best answers
I personally don't like the idea of adding people to maps to talk to and getting new techniques. But I do like the idea of earning new techniques. I thought of this idea a while ago but never posted it so I guess I will now:

For say, beta 2 or something, the team comes up with a list of generic attacks that everyone can learn how to do (small ki ball, medium ki ball, large ki ball, double handed blast, renzokou energy dan, etc.). And for every kill you get, you gain "training points". At any time you can press a key and "buy" a new attack for a price. Of course, the more powerfull the attack the more points. The attacks would be permanent to the character the whole game, unless you switch characters, and when you transform, there should be more powerfull attacks to buy available. I just think this is a good way to personalize characters, and to add more variety.

Best answers
yea it is a pretty good idea it could be used in the next Next version as like a 4th gametype so to make it so people wouldnt get mad that they changed the hole game u could still play free for all and all that but u would also have the new element of "rpgesf" i guess u could say Very nice idea in deed :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom