super saiyan 3

Best answers
Goku is the only one who can transform in ssj 3 i think the other saiyan should transform in there ultra super saiyan stage that would make it kinda fair:p :laff:

Best answers
dont worry about it there not in the beta cause theres only one transformation.

it will all be worked out l8r

ultrassj_vegeta

U
isnt ussj crap compared to ssj3??... mayb if they made othas go to ssj2... it'd be closer... but still.. goku wud hav an advantage.. perhaps if they put it in it wud cost massive ki

Best answers
ssj3 should only last a set time as well. goku (and gotenks) could only be ssj3 for so long as it would wear them out because of the laws of this world or something.

gohan could advance to his mystic or whatever you call it... where he has all the purple light effects.... or... just cos this doesn't have ot be exact to the cartoon, you could just let the sayans goto ssj3 anyway?

Best answers
They would somehow make it fair. I think to make it fair, it should take longer to transform to ssj3 than any other transformation, and ssj3 should drain your ki (like a little more than fly does). So with fly draining your ki plus the ssj3 draining, it could drain pretty fast.

And when did Mystic Gohan ever have purple stuff? His aura was white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 will be for goku (unless gotenks goes in) only... and the ki drain will be large for it

Best answers
But you're able to master the SSJ3 form eventually are you not.. ?

Best answers
gohans aura went back to white when he got his mystic powers, but when the old kai was doing that charming on him and he got angry there was purple auras around him... that's what i was referring to.

Best answers
what about ssj 2 majin vegeta which was nearly equal power to ssj3 or ssj3 drains ur ki like 10 ki every second

Best answers
majin vegeta wasnt almost equal in power to ssj3. If anything was near equal, it was mystic Gohan. Actually, I don't even know if mystic Gohan or ssj3 Goku was more powerfull.

Best answers
n00bs....lol...like it was just said....magin vegeta at ssj2 is nothign compared to ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeam stupid noobs. SSJ3 is far far superior. USSJ is just a bad attempt that Mirai Trunks made at gaining SSJ2 but it was seriously flawed. He was too bug and Slow. the Majin power Vegeta gained only put him up to par with Gokus max in ssj2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku was holding back the fact that he could go ssj3 in that fight

so vegeta isnt as strong as an ssj3 because he never even fought an ssj3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom