control question

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how many controls are u going to use?

-forward (guess so :p )
-Backward (same as above)
-left/right (again)
-powerup..?
-transform>?
-jump>?
-turbo>?
-warp
-fly
-duck?
-fire
-secondary fire?
-block
-are u going to have the abbility to fight with ur hands always? even when u selected an attack>? or is it a selectable attack? also wth slamming someone up in the air chooseable attack? secondary fire or always possible?
-any more?

If all what I stated is going to be in the controls it's going to be a lot of controls... Might be difficult to get used too, wich might have a bad effect on the gameplay, especially because everything is a lot faster now!

q to the beta testers> wich controls do u have to use, and isn't it a lot to remeber etc?

Best answers
i know there are more than that, but i cant think right now( im sick :()

o yeah, scouter...

sry thats all i can think of right now

Best answers
does it really matter it does the same thing...... transform acend descend all same.

Best answers
New form, old form; next form, previous form; level up, level down; up a level, down a level; Ascension, Descension; Up, Down; Transform, De-transform....the list goes on :D

And the controls are basically the same as the Alpha so it shouldn't take that much getting used to...maybe a few new buttons to learn, but that's about it :)

Best answers
I though those were actual controls.

Go up go down. Go left go right. Go sideways go reverse. :p

Will u be able to turn off scouter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't think so. There wouldn't be any reason to turn the scouter off, would there?

Best answers
it'd make the map more challenging in liek a game type where there's no scouter

Best answers
Yes, you can turn the scouter on or off via F9. Generally it's just better to leave it on though :)

Best answers
i already said there was a button to turn off the scouter... NO ONE LISTENS TO ME! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom