Hey Hey

Best answers
Well i havn't posted in here since like last year. Thats when there was like 20 servers and every night id be able to own some esfnoobs. Well you'll be lucky to fine any servers now, specially ones without lag. So im forced to make my own and wait for people to join. Since the beta won't be out for a while :\ , i was thinking maybe one of you guys can make a dedicated server. Hold some tourneys like once a week, etc. Something to keep us from ..going to sleep or talking to our girl friends when u cant be bothered... Im asking you guys cuz i know some of you have nice connections and great computers to host a nice server. My non dedicated games are fast and lagless, but still... If you can, idk if its possible, but take the team thing off...so annoying shooting your own teamates...Thanks guys, btw good work on esf mod mod team guys, i used to work for DBZmod, and it was stressfull, keep up the good work. PeaCe

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno, I dont think less then 2 months a long time...

Best answers
and dude... dbz clan died like a year ago..

i dont think ive had the name DbZ-android16 name for a LOONG time

Best answers
AHH my dbz world is falling apart around me, well ill keep the name as a reminder to all you player haters out there. Sorry for posting so much im bored.

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Dunno, I dont think less then 2 months a long time...
Now hangeth on a minute.

N00bs ask constantly, when will ESF be out, and you give the answer 'When it's done' just about everytime. Can't you at least say, 'About less than two months' to them?

Jeez...

Best answers
Joe just said he didn't think 2 months is a long time... Not that esf will be ready by then :p

Best answers
Is Earth League being updated or something, becuase if theres no such thing anymore, Id like to waste some time and make a league?:yes:

what pray tell is a player hater?
Someone who hates players... :D

Best answers
player hater=a person who dislikes people who get a lot of the ladies :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
A player's one of the guys who strings on many women..usually dating multiple ones at the same time.

Been there, done that..
It's a scummy lifestyle, really..
Former player..now I'm a hater..

Anyway..

Yeah, the mod's out when it's out :D

Best answers
My mate is in a clan for a game and all of the members put in to buy a beast computer and they made it a server on the net.
Its not exacly important but its related to the topic

Best answers
unless they were fat then u prolly were srewing 2 at a time and u can just keep that **** to your self ahhaha

*This looks a lot like your flaming an Admin, Pull your head in, or have it removed :rolleyes: *
Cheeseman

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*This looks a lot like your flaming an Admin, Pull your head in, or have it removed :rolleyes: *
Cheeseman [/b]
ROFL nice. Gotta love those lil messages from our beloved Admins :p

Sonic834 I remember when you were named Android 16 :p You used to get in trouble alot from what I can remember and I believe you got banned for like 2 weeks hehe.

OnTopic: Some good servers for tournys would be nice but I'd say wait till Beta.

Best answers
Originally posted by OWA

ROFL nice. Gotta love those lil messages from our beloved Admins :p

Sonic834 I remember when you were named Android 16 :p You used to get in trouble alot from what I can remember and I believe you got banned for like 2 weeks hehe.

OnTopic: Some good servers for tournys would be nice but I'd say wait till Beta.
actually i was banned forever... but i sweet talked my way out of it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom