Lamer..

Best answers
Hey all, yeah I know I have been gone awhile but I desided to play esf again today and what happens? some guy gets kicked for using big bang when the admin told him not to :talk: so he starts saying hes gonna shutdown esf, lol I cant believe there are lamers like him out there, oh and I wouldnt take this threat seriously and no I didnt get his wonid in time :( but if you ever see a ssjvegeta, try to get it ;(

edit: for anyone who cant see that screenshot - http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/spikeboss/esf_desertarena0000.jpg

Best answers
he thinks he is gonna get funimation to shut down dbz, but thats impossible because valve did something that protects all their mods and they can make their mods on whatever they want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and closeing it down would do nothing cause if they did i think someone might accidently give the beta out to every one there for giveing funi the middle finger :p

and besides esf is already out so its too late for funi to do anything

Best answers
He is obviously a lamer, who doesn't know what the hell he is talkin bout. You apes don't worry bout him and anyone who thinks killing witha bb "owning" is a idiot

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
LoL
Yup, you don't get much lamer than that. :p

I can't believe that he thinks that owning with big bang is a good thing. :S

Best answers
You see people like that everywhere, I've even seen one that said he'd Hack into everyones computers, and make them unable to ever play again (this was Team Fortress). :talk: This one though saying he'd shut down ESF....:talk: :D :talk:

Best answers
what a ****ing retard esf cannot be shut down anyways whats he ganna do goto the state there at and tell them? funi dont got an email so it wouldnt matter ;) and who would try to shut down esf its the best dbz anime game ;) am i allowed to swear if not sorry

Best answers
HAHASHAHAHA LOL

good he is a retard
BBA points a finger at him and constanly say RETARD REATARD!!!!

YES Hibiki is right they close us down we open up as a new name.

and esf just send email to every one of the new name and to look out BUT THAT ANIT GOING TO happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I aint worried.

And remember BBing is only weak against a stronger opponent. (but since a goku char begins with a higher pl by all means BBspam till ya even. :D )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwa big bang isnt lame, if you are a good player well, they dont even hit you with bb,if you are not close to the edges of the map you can easily strafe out of the way, or just transport :rolleyes:

Best answers
O no esf is gonna be shut down quickly send us all the beta before it is, and start with me :) !!! (jk) Hmm I'll remember that name and whenever i see him on our n-gsf server ill ban his a$$ to hell :)

Best answers
Theres always a whiner who gets beaten beyond his normal level of beatdown, and threatens revenge. Hell, he could be one of the very people posting on this forum... even in this thread.. o_o

Scary! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the sake of other players DON'T ban that dude yet. I mean if someone with the same name joins and you ban him... lame.

Wait till ya sure its him and get his wonid. ban that. :)

Best answers
i seen the same dude on my server today he was doing alot of cheap stuff but he still got the beat down and then just left anyways relax about banning people sometimes people get upset about gettin killed and **** just spills out its just that one moment of Rage where theres nothing better to do but type something bad to people....onto the other topic BB its one of the only 3 attacks vegeta has Gg isnt that strong till u get to a good lvl and final flash takes a lil while longer to charge so people use Bb in beta 1.0 theyll have the attacks much more evened out so just chill out everyone forget about this vegeta dude and have some fun in esf.... ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could asnwer that weirdly to be insane but no.

My ingame name is D.C. Darkling [{DM}]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom