Final Flash Glow

Best answers
hey is there a way to change the color of the Final Flash Glow??? I really want to change it to Blue or nothing plz reply

Best answers
Yes
Go to Redsayain.net or what eva it is and download the red arao glow or what eva its called it will change the final flash to red

Hope this helps

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or what eva :p

there are beampacks availeble but i dont know if its also for the glowing part,
but why in hell do you want to make it blue?

Best answers
cuz in most games vegeta's finalflash really is blue and is yellow on the show only twice

Best answers
come on, final flash is final flash and not kamehameha....

oh and u can turn the final flash in blue, but the explosion will stay yellow.

so that would be **** or *** (i really inserted those stars and not words because it is easier to write: compare: 4 stars or s h i t, u have to go to the s, then to h, then move ur finger up to i, left to t. the 4 stars makes simply *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING*)

Best answers
i made my kamehameha yellow like it is in most games. its also yellow un the show a few times (wen goku charges up then teleports and hits cell disintergrating top half of him in cell games)

Best answers
The DBZ games have it wrong. Kamehameha's are supposed to be blue, final flash is supposed to be yellow.

Scruffie

S
Wasn't the Yellow Kamehameha due to the yello colour of that bit? Y'know, cus Cell wus all "AHHHH!".

Best answers
noooo. the only reason final flash was yellow andkamehameha was yellow cuz in Super Saiya-Jin 1 mode every beam they shoot is yellow. For instance vegeta's big bang attack is normally blue. but wen he did aginast 19 it was yellow cuz he was SSJ1. Also wen he did it against Cell during Kamehameha PS it was yellow cuz he was SSJ1. Note it wasn't USSJ cuz he wasn'y buffed up and u could tell any stage of SSJ by looking at hair

Best answers
;/ what bout when gohan is ssj2 and he uses kama on cell?
i think ur gettin mixed up with regular ki attacks

Best answers
...simple as this, open the Final flash color file and change it from yellow to blue... TA DAHH

Best answers
Buu man the yellow effect on every beam only occurs wen they r Super Saiya-Jin Level 1. If u watched the late freeza saga up to the mid cell saga as many times as i have u'd notice

Best answers
yea saiyanelite is correct ive seen the series so many times i know what size breasts chi chi has.....btw dont goto redsaiyan that red finalflash is bs when u charge up ur yellow when u fire its red and when it hits something its yellow again;/ :S

Best answers
Um...I've seen Vegeta do final flash 3 times in DBZ, and those are the only times he ever does them (not counting DBGT). Every time he did it it was yellow. He did it against Cell, against a Cell junior, and against Goku when Vegeta was Majin. And Kamehameha's are ALWAYS blue. And I don't know what your talking about, when Goku instant transmissions in front of Cell and fires kamehameha, it is white with a light light blue hue around it. I just now watched it from Kazaa to make sure. No matter when they are SSJ or not SSJ, the attack color is the attack color. Also, about big bang, I don't remember what color big bang is when he uses it against 19, but I do know that it is blue when he uses it against 18, and he was SSJ when he did that, so that dismisses your theory about color coordinated attacks right there.

Best answers
not really.... but ima watch it to make sure also... but then again wen goku was in cell games, he was ascended saiyan not SSJ1 and so was vegeta. maybe everytime vegeta did final flash in DBZ it was yellow, but he's in GT too ya know and he did a blue final flash in GT. i think he may have also done it in one of the movies, im not sure bout that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom