Teamwork

Best answers
Might be a dumb idea but I just like to post what comes to mind.Holding the enemy for your teammate to hit or blast a beam on like when goku held his brother from the back while piccolo got rdy to shoot his beam at his bro. So youd get behind an enemy and beable to hold them in a lock and the crosshair would go yellow for your teammate if he points it at you 2 which would mean the enemy is off guard for you to hit.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but would it hurt/kill you too or not?

i don't see the need really for that type of advantage

Best answers
not if its melee but maybe if your temamate is ssj and is shooting a huge beam at the enemy your holding(thats only if ff is on of course).Im thinking it would make a good teamwork strategy.

Best answers
i believe it would be good if the person being helt is really powerful and he beats your beams hands down
BUT
then your going to have people going around grabbing every one and killing them and there be no fightings

in some contect it be good in another VERY BAd but thats my opinon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if done, it should b for capture ballz coz it would b pointless to sacrifice ur self and respawn to kill sum1 unless its for strategy

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
i'd assume this wud be fairly hard to program?
Exactly!
Yea but it wouldn't be bad, but maybe if it could take up alot of your energy, so dat not everybody would be doing it... but jst a thought
but i think they r adding it, theres been alot of votes and ask for it, i wouldnt be suprised 2 c it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom