Ki Shields

Best answers
What If the user's were have ki shields.......thus could be used in team mode where 1 dude could have a shield up and other guys inside the shield could fire out ki blasts or something.....and too make things a tiny bit fair this could drain much of the guys ki...............

If this has been mentioned b4......(Sorry)

(Instant Transmission)

Best answers
Now that i learned that you can hit ki blasts away i'm happy with that, but i guess this could be useful, however it would require a team mode, so what would happen when you not in team mode? Would the attack not be in your menu, or could you use it (a waste of ki). Seems kind of pointless to have an attack only able to use in certain cases. Oh well, just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe ;)

when u bat away a blast u ususaly decide where it goes and yes u can hit it back at someone or someone else :p

Best answers
too much ut2003 for u :p

but shields would be handy if for some reason u cant be bothered hitting back beam. Also if you put up a shield and absorb some of a blast into your ki?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hehe ;)

when u bat away a blast u ususaly decide where it goes and yes u can hit it back at someone or someone else :p
HEY HIBIKI
swating will be cool but when u can hit it back but if u kill some one with one u have deflected WHO GETS THE KILL

and can u play VOLLY BALL with the ki blast

a map where tehrs a net and 4 people per team and u swat it to there side that would be funny

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah,
i dont hope it is possible to keep swatting 1 beam @ eachother,
cos basicly, the first person is stronger or else he coulndt be swatting the beam back at the person who fired it,
and the person who fired it wouldnt be able to swat it back, because the beam wouldt travel at a much higher speed,
there are tons of eps where this has been seen,
piccolo freeza, goku freeza, gohan cell, gohan buu, vegitto buu
and most likely i left a whole of a lot out

so i hope is can be swatted only once

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who ever deflects the beam and kills the other person gets the kill so if u deflect it into someone u get the kill

Best answers
When you deflect the beams or ki blasts, will they get bigger in size or will they get stronger? How how about the speed, will it start to go faster?

Best answers
You could just give the Ki Shield to the characters who HAVE it in the show (Gohan, Brolli, etc.). You could have it as a regular attack for Gohan, cuz he can charge it up and use it as a giant Ki(Garlic Jr. Saga). Oh, and for the swatting, if it keeps going to stronger people, and this hits someone weak, does it do more damage, or does it just do the same?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl this sure is a funny topic eh freedom :D

Best answers
if any one should have it. it should be the weaker people like Krillen cause Sayians r tuff. but because they can all do it. if gohan only had it it would be cheap i believe

and why when thers advanced blocking now in the beta

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its gonna be funny when u swat a huge final flash like a bug

Best answers
and yer it will be really funny when u get crushed under your sheild by a final flash. its the same thing if yyour not powerful another to delfect the beam then its going to get thought the shield or crush it

Best answers
Yeah, a lot of people use Ki Shield (Goku,Tien,Gohan,Broll,Androids) but um, when did Krillin, Piccolo, or Trunks use it? When I said Gohan only having it, i meant only being able to charge his like in the Garlic Jr. Saga, then fire it like a Giant Big Bang. The swattings gonna be fun...ki beam, deflect to stronger, deflect to stronger, deflect, deflect to original who powered up, deflect.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant just flop it away like its nothing

Best answers
I suppose you could do this.

Everyone could have this attack and it is chargeable.
When you select this attack, a sphere of energy surrounds you absorbing attacks into your ki pool
Using this 'attack' would also drain your ki a lot, so that you could not use it everytime someone tries to attack you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom