Who is....?

Best answers
Who is this most important figure of the ESF Development team?

Brownies Supply
John 'Combat Hamster' Kopec

Might he have tasty confections for all of us as well?:)

Best answers
this is a silly question. they are all equally important, if one wasnt there, the whole mod would be outta whack.

Best answers
I would consider him an equal to joe, considering how important brownies are in a computer/game programers diet

Best answers
this is a silly question. they are all equally important, if one wasnt there, the whole mod would be outta whack.
:yes: Agrees, there all doing great with the mod.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love each and every one of them the same. :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Darktooth's animations have made this mod a lot better, but all the team still has a very important role. from watching the vids this mod looks like a lot of fun.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aahh! I feel so special! :D

Best answers
Yeah, Dark, you ve done a hella of great job with the animations (very important aspect of many games).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a stupid thread,
you cant say that one of the team member is better then the other, thats just stupid,
to me the whole crew is fantastic, not making a distinction between them
every single duuwd is dooing his part for the mod, and for that they got my love

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ without pcjoe, there would not be cool fx, with harsens, there would not be esf at all, without dark there would not be any animations, without freedom there would not be cool sounds, everyone is needed, no team member is more importenet, no even mastasurf

Best answers
The answer lies within your question Shiver..."Who is this most important figure of the ESF Development team?"

its a Team and they all need to be together for this to be the best possible, i couldn't say there should be one of anymore importance than any other

and I think they're doing a great job, keep up the good work dudes.

Best answers
Allow me to rephrase my question, as I did not mean to single this person out and say that he is "The Most Important" as in the single person upon which this mod relies... What i meant was "Who is this most (meaning very, or highly) important (to have importance) figure ect ect ect... not singling anyone out. Its just ive never heard of him untill i read the manual, and it seemed funny that he was the brownie supplier.. and brownies are very important... its a joke damnit, thats all

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like everyone said above, we are all equally important.
Without HarSens, ESF would probably be like those other 200 wanna-be dbz mods.
Without Masta, ESF would have died, and we wouldnt have 1/2 of our models skinned :)
Without SS vegeta + Xstortionist, 1/2 of our models wouldnt be.. modeled :)
Without Vassago( hes leaving soon, look at his post ), ESF wouldnt have reached the current level of quality its at. Its sad to see him go :cry:
Without VT( retired) + iG, we wouldnt have this website, forums, publicity, ect. We owe a lot to them :)
Without Freedom, you would have the high quality crisp sounds
Without Metro and Tark, you wouldnt have... the.. l33t **** that their working on :)
Without Stryker, we wouldnt have many of the l33t maps we have had in all of the ESF versions
Without zero, we wouldnt have many of the l33t ideas, maps, and sprites we have right now.
Without Nighthawk, we wouldnt have l33t maps like esf_mtside, and many great ideas
Without Darktooth, damn... We would be ****ed :) He did so much, its amazing
Without Blade( AKA ssj4 vegetto ), we wouldnt have bots in development
And Without myself, we wouldnt have acouple of spiffy things.
And to top it off, i would like to tell people im not only a Graphics coder, i have the ability to code server side also. The reason why i DO code FX is, hars hates to code GFX( I can see why ), so i usually get stuck with it. I code do code several server side elements such as weapons/weapon edits, entities, tweaks/bug fixes, ect. So far most of my work is clientside with GFX, expecially with transformation FX( You guys are going to love it, trust me )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only does Joe have to answer all of Harsens fanmail, he gets all the jobs that Hars doesn't want to do ;P j/k All team members are equally important in any operation, I just wanna say that you guys are doing a great job so far :) And it's sad to see Vas go but meh, life goes on I suppose :p Keep up the good work.

-Karrde-

Best answers
wait until u see what me and tark are working on.... oooo esf will ber the first to have it....!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom