Cap the DB's

Best answers
What If on the capture the dragonballs mode u could make a wish where u could like have all powers or even have unlimited ki or a rediculously high power lv orsomething.....but only until u died ..............

If already posted (Sorry)

(Instant Transmission)

Best answers
if i was coding it, i would just make server side settings for all these things. it's probably already done.

Best answers
well i forgot what the wishes are, but you couldnt make it too extreme, or else you would own the server

and server side? how could that be server side...

Best answers
I think the wishes are:

immorality (invincible for short time)
power (increase powerlevel)
friendship (get an extra wish point)

There should be one that gives the whole team an increased powerlevel, but a smaller gain than it would for one person to gain a boost.

Best answers
i meant the settings are changed on the server. so clients cannot change (exploit) them. only the server (the game server, not the person that is in the game and is hosting it) could change the values of the variables involved, and maybe admins.

Best answers
I asked in another topic a while ago, but it wasn't answered, so i'll ask again, do all the levels have the dragonballs in it? Or just some? Or will there be an option to put them in/take them out of a level?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you dont want Dragon Balls don't play CTDB ;/

not all maps have dball spawn points yet tho

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
well i forgot what the wishes are, but you couldnt make it too extreme, or else you would own the server

and server side? how could that be server side...
Just make it harder to get the DB's. Then you can make insane wishes. I just dont quite know how to make them harder to get.....

Best answers
If you dont want Dragon Balls don't play CTDB
Do you mean me? No, i want the dragonballs, i think its cool that there in the game, i simply wanted to know if they would be in all the levels, even kami tower and ROSAT.

Best answers
Wishes..thats cool.
But ones extreme as you said Goli, wouldnt be fun for the other players. They would respawn and die, again, and again, and so on.

Epoq

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom