Basic Ki beams?

Best answers
Hey its good to be on the forums but I'd like to know are basic ki beams gonna be powerful enough to finish off an enemy or are they gonna be weak like the ki blasts? Oh and its good to be on the fourms !:D

Best answers
Very good question i'd like to know that myself;/ i think they will be half or so as good as main beam attacks at least i hope...btw welcome to the forums:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weak and fast chargeing and there the 2nd fastest move in the game

Best answers
it is good that they are fast but can u like deflicked an attack like knock it away with your arm like in the show cause that would be kool

Best answers
ahh cool i hope that they take at least like 10-20 hp at full charge

*EDIT*
yea youll be able to from what i hear they posted something about like blocking on just a little humor forum i think :D

Best answers
yeah i hope not to much power but not to weak your right guy they should be between 10 and 20 hp at full charged. i am just hoping that its not like one hp god ahhaahh

Best answers
If you can deflect the beams it would make for some nice fighting.

Best answers
Originally posted by dillinger smith
yeah i hope not to much power but not to weak your right guy they should be between 10 and 20 hp at full charged. i am just hoping that its not like one hp god ahhaahh
Nah cuz thats what the normal ki blasts do is 1 lazy hp hope they do more in beta1

Best answers
just think about that u can block an attack with your arm how ****ing kool is taht i can't even image it just think about it it makes me want to jizz in my pants god that is kool

Best answers
it is like a god dam surkin in d&d only doing one hp that would just suck a s s wouldn't it :\ surkins hahaha

Best answers
They could do 20 to 30 as they could cost low ki and would be used more at low PLs until you reach like SSJ when you could do the better damging attacks and then just have the ki blasts and beams for a nice finisher.

Best answers
just image your standing there and watching a fight where they are blocking attacks with there arms and beams are going every were it would be like sitting right in teh middle of a epsoide of DBZ u no it would be amazing

Best answers
I can see it now, block beam, fire beam, dodge, melee combat...repeat would make a nice ingame moive.

Best answers
i am sure beta is going to kick ass has any one seen that new christana augierla music video drity cause its hot and yeah i am d/l it right now o yeah hahah

Best answers
yea the game will be alot faster paced then alpha cuz i mean there will be more stuff and other stuff will be much better i still play alpha but there is never any melee combat just people fly into the air firing attacks at eacher

*EDIT*
this aint a music forum its a esf lets keep it clean:D

Best answers
yeah once in a while u see a newbee in there and u deflicked a beam at him scares the **** right out of him. it would scare me i would have to leave teh computer no joke it would freak me out casue just think how aweasome that would be god dam

Best answers
Maybe the team will have it out in time for us to have a merry chirstmas :)

Best answers
i hope so taht would be a nice x mas present and hey its not my falut the music video is so dirty hahah lol she is hot hahah

Best answers
fall 2002 to so thats close enuff for me they might make it into a big x-mas present or release it tomorrow i dunno they like to keep it low profile so it could be any day its watching waiting looking for the right time to strike then BAM O_O it will be released:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom