Anger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should have anger when in a powerstruggle.Like if they are loosing they and they are putting up a good fight in a powerstruggle they get a huge boost for a temp of time.Like gohan did against cell.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oke so that makes the other dude losing, and this is making him angry, and he will start winning, what would make the first one losing, and that makes him ......

dont think its gonna be in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way you explained it made it sound unfair to the stronger guy.Guess i didnt think about it like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then the stronger guy starts loseing and then he gets angry and were back to square one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it was a stupid idea srry.I should of thought harder on it then what i did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you hate me or something.Or are you just bieng serious.People make mistakes.Thought it would make the game better then it is.

Best answers
why not keep this in consideration if they ever add the limit break meter idea (limit break/meteo attacks) we were discussing?

you could use this meter as your "anger" in a PS. this way you only have a set amount and you lose out on doing something else if you use it in the PS... that is, you dont get to use your limit break move until you fill the meter up again.

just an idea... some things aren't so stupid if you consider how to use other ideas we've suggested with them. and i'm not saying add it to the first release. add it later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's always good to suggest something, but pretty often the one who came up with it thinks the idea is great, but some other dude has his oppinion on it,
you can bet that alot of things suggested already passed the minds of the team,

but youre always free to suggest,

my reply to you wasnt ment to flame you, but only to make clear that it's not flawless.

keep thinking :p

Best answers
..hmmm yeah, the ideas not bad Emeka but.......that would be unfair for the stronger one like Reptile explained it.
And dont let it get you down, I cant even think of one suggestion.

Epoq

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im so stupid so stupid just kidding.I Was thinking of too much dbz for a game.I wasnt talking about you reptile i was talking abou hibiki.And that was suppose to be a joke

Best answers
I don't think it's stupid, it'd be just ace... but you'd have to incorporate the limit break meter into the game first (which i hope the team is considering seriously for later releases!) which is really just an anger meter cos it raises as you get hit and hit others. So i give this one the :yes:

but anyway, this is a far way off yet...

oh yeah, itd be cool if they added extra FX for a PS where people use their anger. Like when Gohan and Cell were struggling and it was right towards the end of the PS and gohan was going nuts pushing it, and the Ki ball in the middle had like a ripple effect on it. THAT would look SWEET.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said that.Thx for liking the idea too.It just needs to be advanced a little to be better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom