Please explain Blockstruggling

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

Note - This was a quick bug with blockstruggling that hars already fixed, so dont worry about it :). It basically attached the beam head to the player, instead of the beam entity.
Please explain Blockstruggling, as I don't quite understand its purpose or how its supposed to be used.

Best answers
Block struggling is the act of struggling to block ;)

Or...it's just like a powerstruggle, you hold down your block button to struggle against somebody's energy attack. If you are a lot stronger than the other person, their attack is simply swatted away. Otherwise, you get into a struggle. Hold down your block button to continue to struggle against the attack; if you release the block button then you lose the struggle. Same principle as a powerstruggle, except that you are blocking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a bar that comes up if your winning or loosing.You have to ppor ki into it until you can swat it away.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
I think there should be a bar that comes up if your winning or loosing.You have to ppor ki into it until you can swat it away.
Thats how it works buddy. You can swat away any projecticle attack, exept disk. You just swat KI blast without even thinking about it. If you have enough power on the weaker guy, you could slap away his Kamehameha, without even struggling it ( You need to be much more powerful then him though ), pretty funny to watch.
But yeah, usually you need to block struggle the attack, unless you have like X2 or X3 the pl on him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like that.Oh and pc joe will ssj be harder then it sounds.I think its just to easy to just press a button.I think you should have struggles with it.It was never easy to go ssj in the show.Except for goten and trunks.Gokus and vegetas was the hardest ever to accomplish.Gohans was kinda hard too.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think about it, how can you simulate struggling in a game thats compairable to a ssj? You cant, unless your going to smash on buttons, which is too easy to script.
But trust me, the FX should give you the strugglign appearance, so it will make you feel at home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats better to know i thought you just easily go ssj like in dmz no problems.That makes it lame.I love that there isnt any glow on them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u still need the pl thats needed to go ssj its not like u can just join a server and go ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope it will be hard to reach the pl.Because in alpha your pl is like 1,000,000 or something like that.And have they beat that stupid pl resetting bug.When you die your pl drops.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefly said it was.Everytime me or him dies are pl resets.It got me stop playing esf.

Best answers
Didn't know that was in the game, totally awesome :) :yes: .

*thinks of himself swatting away a final flash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So did they eliminate that bug or not i hated it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure its gone... doesnt happen to me, and ih ave 3/4 hour games sometimes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means you can strait get power no going down.

Best answers
What would happen if someone join in the block struggle with a attack also? Would it not count like a reg PS? So if you lose will it just hit you and go boom or do you get pushed back to a wall and your arms give out and then go boom? Lastly, can you direct wich way you swat the attack? So you could trow that K wave back in their face? :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is so funny listening to all the noobers brag about how there gonna be swatting away the strongest beam attack in the game...

u know that is something why is it that every single person think that as soon as they sit down and play the game they will get this godly power that no one can beat

Best answers
Just wondering, when a beam gets knocked away, does it curve away or just turn at an angle and keep going? Was also wondering, what if your holding block but you get hit from behind lol, is that considered?

Best answers
i dont think its that good cuz sombody have a pl of 50000000 and the other 1000000 then he cant lose cuz you yust swat the beams away

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
this is so funny listening to all the noobers brag about how there gonna be swatting away the strongest beam attack in the game...

u know that is something why is it that every single person think that as soon as they sit down and play the game they will get this godly power that no one can beat

idd, I will recieve godly power and everyone will fear me.. uhr... harr harr :devil: :rolleyes:

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
i dont think its that good cuz sombody have a pl of 50000000 and the other 1000000 then he cant lose cuz you yust swat the beams away
Did you read any posts? You have to be stronger than them to swat it away. If you're not, you block struggle, and will most likely lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom