online...

Best answers
I just have a quick question....i obtained a version of ESF off a demo disk thing but it is an older version of esf than that is avaliable on this website. The problem is the version i have cannot find any servers online at all but can start a lan game. Anyway i only have a dial up connection and will take me forever to get the full 40 megabyte download so does the version here have online capability? i wanna know if it is worth it and if they release a new version do i have to do another 40 megabyte download? and information would be much appreciated. :)

Best answers
To see another server of the same version of esf you have to rename the older version to something like ESF1.5 , but the person who puts up the server must have the file named the same so you may have to get a friend to put on up since no one plays the older versions of esf, ecipt the most current one. No, older version are not compatable with new ones. EX: 1.5 will not work with 2.0. So you might want to d/l 2.0
I hope that answered your question.

:paper:

Best answers
Thanks guys for the info. I'll start downloading 2.0 now then...or get a friend with adsl to do it for me. Catch ya guys later.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now the download of beta I believe is 75MB or more. Also Alpha ESF is dead no one plays online anymore everyone is just waiting for beta to come out and then there will be tons of servers to play on especially sweet linux dedicated servers hosted by greggy :D

Best answers
Yeah, good, 56k servs suck. Hope it works out for ya Nomet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are players playing ive seen many them.Come on at a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom