powerstruggles

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you have a power struggle in esf you can't create a ticker beam,what i mean is in the show when they are losing a powerstruggle they push their ki and boost their beams and make them larger and stronger.wouldn't this be great option in esf,like when you're in a powerstruggle and you push the turbo button and hold it till your beam grows big and strong enough to push the other one away.But it would also burn your ki away.This would look so F*CKING cool!!!

Best answers
it sure does sound nice and i think they do have the option of going turbo or transforming during a powerstruggle but i dont know about the beam growing larger

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ya it could work if maybe when ur clicking the mouse to push ur beam you can hold down the mouse to charge like an attack then throw it into the struggle but because ur not clicking the opponents beam gets closer at alot faster speed so you have to do it quick. :fight:
So basically when ur charging an attack to push the struggle you have no pushing ability so the beam comes at you at its normal speed.. maybe a lil slower. :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i mean is that when you hold your turbo key pushed the beam get's ticker/larger and it really eat's away your ki.It would become more realistyc

Best answers
That sounds like an amazing idea... the only problem behind it would be the concept of it.... because if it gets bigger and bigger it might become to big...unless you cap it at something... but yeah sounds cool.

Best answers
in a power struggle.........

w/out the mouse button down = ki beam does not increase in power

holding the mouse button down = you loose ki fast but it adds power to your beam which starts to push the beam back away from you (if you're powerful enough)

going turbo during powerstruggles = you can start powerstruggles in your basic form w/out turbo on. During a powerstruggle you can switch on turbo to boost your pl which adds more powerful ki when holding down the mouse (basically you push the beam back even more than just holding down the mouse)

basically going ssj or ssj w/ turbo during a powerstruggle does the same as just going turbo in basic mode but it adds more powerful ki to your beam.

Best answers
sounds like another good idea to me. only thing is... when you first hit a PS with someone, one player will start to powerup their beam and the other will start clicking mouse to start winning the PS. then you will let your button go and wipe them out!

I guess it goes on how much Ki you have, what your PL is etc. Would take a lot of balancing to make it good for gameplay sake. (Take longer to get releases while the testers have FUN PLAYING the GAME.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom