Beta numbers

Best answers
When the beta does get around to coming out is there an estimated amount of people who are going to be rushing to download it and play? I mean like wont there be a whole lot of fans drooling on their keyboard when day of release arrives?
Is there any plan as to how to deal with this?

just a thoughto_o

Best answers
Hmmm something has scared me , there are absolutely no alpha servers, i hop alot of people startes make ´em.

Best answers
at least 5,000 people i say.
that always happens

I think the esf team will be smart enough to get several servers so people can download off them the day it comes out .

Best answers
yeah

cause i for one am gonna be in that chaotic surge of pple trying to get their greasy hands on the beta first!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im prolly just gonna wait a week after release.

Best answers
yeah me too, it is way to hard to get a good mod the day it is released. Well I might not wait a week but Im going to wait till a big chunk of the people got theirs already. The worst part is that if your downloading off of file planet it sucks if everyone ahead of you has 56k!

Best answers
its because they are all anticipating the beta release..

we've heard so much about beta that alpha is belittled, now.\

its still fun..... i guess.......but most of us can't play without daydreaming about beta :D

Best answers
my ass is gonna be Rushing in head first to get myself a copy screw waiting a week i wont wait 1 second once i got it just gonna enjoy the pleasures of sweet beta make my own server test all the **** out...btw id say theyll have alot of servers rdy to go for the beta 5-7 id say some will be in other countrys such as germany and crap i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this was discussed extensivly quite a while ago and they said there would be absolutly no problem from a lack of servers to download it from :) i wish i had a link to the thread but it was a while ago

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns

:talk: :talk: :talk: sure :talk: :talk: :talk:

You will be after it just like everyone else. There is no way to resist the beta

Best answers
Originally posted by SsJ_GoGeTa
my ass is gonna be Rushing in head first to get myself a copy screw waiting a week i wont wait 1 second once i got it just gonna enjoy the pleasures of sweet beta make my own server test all the **** out...btw id say theyll have alot of servers rdy to go for the beta 5-7 id say some will be in other countrys such as germany and crap i think
I couldn't agree with you more, Imma start slamming some heads, throwing some fists and jumping in headfirst for the beta. I've been waiting to long...I will not wait a WEEK after its released. I'll find a way, even if I have to miss school. But you know what? I'm raw like that, makes the bloodlust bigger...

Best answers
knee pads...Check
helmet... Check
Cup.... Check
Shoulder pads Check
chest plate ... Check
electric cow prod...check

k im ready for the beta release Bring it ON!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
I'm gonna end up waiting a week to get it... Stupid Dail-up!!! :\

I hope the FPS and latency issues have been fixed at least a little bit for my modems sake! :)

Best answers
well on the day of the release im going to set up a ftp for the people that cant get it on some of the links... ESF wanna makes sure everyone gets it and enjoys it the day it comes out...

Best answers
Yay for Metro-Tek!! :D

Too bad that won't make my modem connect at a faster rate ;D

hehheh

Best answers
assuming they ever actually release it...

(i dont wanna hear about any waiting)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jango*Fett
assuming they ever actually release it...

(i dont wanna hear about any waiting)
if read the news and forum posts about the beta u will see they have done alot since u last loooked

Best answers
ESF is damn good at this. I hate mods that get so close to the release date then get killed. ESF is my only dream :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom