ESF music, changeable?

Best answers
I thought of this just as a last minute idea..... when you install the MP3's could you take one out, then put your own in with the right name so that no bugs would happen? Because that would make it run smooth for those that don't like the original music... or those that have a song they want to hear.

Da Rascally Rabbit.

Best answers
Meaning I could throw in a mp3 and it would work?

Sorry for repeating myself but I'm not understanding it...yes as in..... "Yes you moron you can put in your music...now leave me be to more important things..."

lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u edit the playlists and add mp3s u want to play onto it, and put the mp3 into the music folder of ur esf folder, then u can play them, in beta there will be a mp3 playlist editer with it, i think

u morono_o ;)

Best answers
Well, I was foolin around with it and it would be kinda cool to make my own mix of a few DBZ songs, cause the ones I hear now aren't loud enough...either that or I'm Def.....

I'm not a moron!!!!:cry:

;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
cudn u download the playlist editor sum time ago??.... or did i imagine that.....:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Playlist Editor will be included in the beta. Real easy :D .

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo! Blade could you please cheack the thread i posted it's called "different clothing".Please????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont spam in other topics saying to go look at other topics :\

anyway if u want to add in an mp3 all u do is place the mp3 in the mp3 folder open the playlists and add in a line that says "mp3/name.mp3" (minus the " ")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom