Freeza form 3

Best answers
I've begun work on Freeza form 3. His head was a tad difficult, but the rest should be smooth sailing. Pics as soon as I can.

SS_Vegeta

Best answers
cool. that form looks like those aliens from aliens.

Best answers
get a pic as soon as ya can,
though freeza's third form creeps me out lol, how does he move with that shaped head, and yeah, just like the aliens :) .

ultrassj_vegeta

U
so freiza will hav all his transformations?... so all the saiyans get ssj2.... an trunks gets ussj... wat of piccolo and krillin?.... cell wud get perfect, buu could move to the next level....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is for beta 2.....

they said every1 would only have 1 transformation..

"confused" freeza already has two 1st form 2nd form and Final form (or are they going to redo the last form?)

anyway I would love to see that model

Frieza only has his first and second forms...his final form model is trashed and will be re-done whenever we cross that road.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh i kno for like later versions im talkin bout.....im talkin bout like in beta 2... if they add anotha transformation again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
cool. that form looks like those aliens from aliens.

So im not the only one who thinks that. Good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought form 3 was gonna be out cause it looked dumb... or at least thats what joe said :F

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah thats wat i thot as well... coz they sed no1 liked it or sumthin so there was no point.. so they'd just skip the transformation...

Best answers
I don't think the transformation should be skipped, it's one of freizas forms! And if the model is done right it will look really cool methinks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disliked that form, but it IS one of his, thats like cutting out SSj2 for goku or something and going right to ssj3 heh

ultrassj_vegeta

U
but between one and two for ssj.. there is like no difference watsoever.. just both increase ur strength and ur speed drastically

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
but between one and two for ssj.. there is like no difference watsoever.. just both increase ur strength and ur speed drastically
shhhhhhhhhhh damn it, dont make me lose what little respect i have for u cos u have a night elf sig!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom