Beta

Best answers
Ok...

1.) Will Beta's Evil Team be the evil charactors from DBZ and the Good Team with good charactors from DBZ.

2.) Will it have so many sprites and stuff that it lags in like the 3000+.

3.) Will you go Super Saiyan after a certain period.

4.) Will it make it so if you accidently hit the switch charactor button will it have a cancel button?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will you read around the forum, all of these have been answered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes

yes (but minus the lag)

yes

yes

Best answers
why can't u guys ever anwers a post nicly. u always anwers don't u ever look any where. that not nice so come be ****ing nice for ones u cable ass holes

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm that's mostly because the forum will be covered with post like this if nobody says anything about it, there were times that 4 threats with the exact same subject were on the first page.

That's why the admins and the mods made sticky's (and a noob section) so everyone who had questions could read it there. Now after the mods and admins put a lot of effort in making the forum and all these stickies what happends? They are still making threats about it... some ppl get a bit pissed about that, understandable but yea, they could be nicer

Best answers
hiBiKi answered with composure... as for the spites laggin in the 3000 range.. only if you use like a 14.4 modem. even with 56k it isnt too bad i think. I believe i saw a Beta tester that used a 56k on aol and had like 300 ping.(AOL is not a good choice for gaming) On cable i have like 100 ping and it is completely laggless. That was on Valks server. I don't know what he was hosting with.

*NOTE* to dillinger smith: please keep the cussing down. just think to yourself if it is really nessesary since there are lil kids that read your posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember that most sprites are client side so even on like 14.4k connections u wont be that bad :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom