holding blasts

Best answers
insted of blocking or flicking it a way thay could hold the enegy
blast and refleting back at the enemy or absobing the enegy

Best answers
Nice idea but you'de need to be strong as hell to pull it off succesfully.

Best answers
you can flick it back at another player, but i don't think you can hold it with you. i'd rather just get rid of the thing than risk holding it and getting hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its kind of hard to explane how it is

Best answers
So batting it away... you'd need perfect timing wouldn't you? And for blocking... how would it end? Just explode on you and not do damage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no just wait for beta to find out

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is with holding blasts your enemy could do the same and the sort of powerstruggle would never end.......

Best answers
okay what ive heard is that if you have the 2x or 3x higher pl or something in that way you would flick batting (whatever) it away.

but i have only ONE question

if you are stronger than him and you are blocking his attack can you move towards him at the same time??
so that you can fly and maybee make a suicide like Freiza tryied to, what i mean fly towards him with the beam and straight into him and then KABOOM you both die but maybee with some luck yoiu survive?

Best answers
hmm yea dat would be orite, or wot about, u know how sometimes u c em flying staright through beams, and then smashing them...
anyway, i wanna know can the Freeza Disk be blocked???
because i remember krillen throwing a *** lil distructo disk right at cell and it went through him, like it was nothing
i get the ****s playing and den off a sudden ur choped in half...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
thats the point of the discs.... u can't block them.... if u cud it wud be crap i reckon

Best answers
Yea i know, but i reckon if u were at a hgh enough power leval, lets jst say u fugt cell 1st form, and ur super saiyon, i reckon it should go through, u know something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom