Spirit Bomb!

Best answers
in alpha.. fully charged spirit bomb is kinda small... is it going to be bigger? it doesn't look so powerful when its only the size of goku's body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look around and u will find pics of it somewhere.. i think its very very big now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actual its the same size as in the alpha

and if u dont get it figure it out cause im not gonna tell u

Best answers
I'm happy to hear the explosion is larger, but could it hurt to make the spirit bomb sprite larger as well? I'm not asking that it be nearly as large as the spirit bomb in the Freiza saga, but at least something four times as big as goku.

Best answers
actual its the same size as in the alpha and if u dont get it figure it out cause im not gonna tell u
I think he just said it would be bigger, remember, all the characters have been shrunk, so the Genki Dama is the same size, but Goku is smaller, making it bigger for him, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ranma

I think he just said it would be bigger, remember, all the characters have been shrunk, so the Genki Dama is the same size, but Goku is smaller, making it bigger for him, right?
bingo

the move has not got bigger, the players have got smaller:]

Best answers
Man that was such a cool idea making all the models smaller. Who's idea was it anyway!

Best answers
Aren't the models 4 times smaller than alpha, so the spirit bomb looks 4 times bigger than alpha

Best answers
well if you read all the posts u'd know that they JUST SAID THAT!

And yeah who did think of the model scale down because that's pretty damn smart!
I wonder if other mods know about this yet and are copying u guys?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF didnt invent the model shrink down, I think HLRALLY did.

Best answers
Hi Guys

I've been playing DMZ untill the new beta is out, and I know some of you may have tried it, but have you seen the size of the Spirit Bomb when you have gone a couple of points up in PWR? It sometimes becomes larger than the map, the only annoying thing is that when it explodes it's a chicken explosion hehe. Not like in ESF hehe.

See you all when the Beta is out.

Best answers
Larger maps and in this case larger attacks (well that's what it looks like, the actual size stays the same). I think that'll save some space too (mb).

Best answers
Would the mappers have to detail the maps so that they are made with smaller models in mind?

IE: The building's would be 1:4 times smaller in a map for models 1:4 times smaller?

Best answers
Originally posted by Super Saiya-jin
Hi Guys

I've been playing DMZ untill the new beta is out, and I know some of you may have tried it, but have you seen the size of the Spirit Bomb when you have gone a couple of points up in PWR? It sometimes becomes larger than the map, the only annoying thing is that when it explodes it's a chicken explosion hehe. Not like in ESF hehe.

See you all when the Beta is out.
dude no diss to dmz but their Spirit bomb looks like crap compared to the spirit bomb of esf..esf's spirit bomb looks amazing and alot like the real thing while dmzs looks like some jawbreaker stuck in a blue ball

Best answers
I gotta agree, that kinda pisses me off when I play DMZ(its a pretty fun game) the beams are HUGE!!!!!!! And the explosions are teeny weeny. but this ain't about DMZ is it? plus remember metro's warning, no flaming it. I can't wait to see the SB in action, with bigger maps it must be more fun. I hope the maps Stryker make have alot of good "sniper" spots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaGhost
Would the mappers have to detail the maps so that they are made with smaller models in mind?

IE: The building's would be 1:4 times smaller in a map for models 1:4 times smaller?
:rolleyes: do you really need someone to tell u?

Baka.

Best answers
lol although i like dmz's "explosions" compared to esf's...

its just i never remember a kamehameha imploding on an enemy.....;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom