Android-16 & Android-17

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think that either Android-16 or 17 would be a great character addition to future releases of Beta. :D
I know Phobius asked about 18 and Videl.. why not 16 or 17..?
Maybe cause they think esf needs a female fighter..
If so.. then 18 would be a great addition as well. :p
But, if not then either 16 or 17 would be a better addition. ;D

Best answers
I don't know about that Majin Saiyajin. I didn't think 16 & 17 were the greatess characters in DBZ, but the more the merrier, right? :D

I think maybe they (The ESF crew) should try and get all the main character's of DBZ into the game then try to get other misc characters from the series. That would be cool! Everyone would be happy then! :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
android 16 was wicked.. he'd be koool to hav in game

Best answers
You should only really add 17 cos he was the best other wise you'd have to add like all 21 lol

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No you wouldn't have to have all of them...
Cause they weren't all in the show.
The others were in the movies.

I think 17 would be the best too...
Cause he also could have a transformation.
Super 17... although 17 is from DBZ.. when he goes Super android its in GT.. but i hope that that wouldn't matter to the ESF team.

Best answers
Although king cold wasn't in the show for verry long (thanks to future trunks and pikkon) It would be nice to have 2 freeza like characters.. and the team is free to give him the attacks they want (i haven't seen any movies so i don't know if he is in one o_o ). Then if you have two frieza like characters why not add nail or kame or something just to have 2 namek characters :D

But beta will only include the chars that are in right now, so let's not all jump instead of walk and wait what beta brings. :yes: Maybe we all forget about extra characters when we play :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
17 has no super moves though

Best answers
pfft what are you guys thinking?
I think that 18 should go in because she
1. actually survived
2. is pretty strong (well stronger than krillin ^ ^)

and if you did add in 17 he could transform to super 17... but then again thats from a movie -_-

Best answers
Anyone is stronger than Krillin! My left testicle is stronger than Krillin!

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats not right Riuya... there is a lady present. :p
Android 18 does not have a super form...
And Hibiki what does it matter about super moves?
Krillin has nothing he does not even have a super form...
Long hair is not a super form... :S
17 would be the best character addition to esf if any.
But if the ESF team wants to add a female character then yes it should be 18 and not Videl. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no super moves means he isnt gonna have anything in esf he would be like buu in the alpha

just got melee and basic beam and balls

Best answers
make something up :)

surely you can add some made up moves in later releases for the sake of having additional characters. You could even make Android 18 power up for a transformation?

After all, this is only themed on DBZ - NOT DBZ itself. otherwise copyrights are broken.

Best answers
Dabura should be the new character since he was pretty powerful and cool looking.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm , Dabura and Super saiyan 2 Gohan did have about the same power level.

he could turn people to stone and have the other attacks he had on the show. have the same transformation (No transformation or his muscles bulk up) just as piccolo.

Best answers
I reckon dat 16 would be mad 2 play wif!!
but in esf u could get 17 2 transform, and turn in2 super 17
becuase u cant really bulk up 16 :D

Best answers
Yeah Dabura was quite powerful. And he had his meditation thing for powering up. You could make his aura change colour for that, or perhaps a pink/purple lightning effect if it's possible? He had a fair few good moves too. Like those big wave things that cut the tops off the mountains and his fire breath thing.

You could animate his cape really well too :)

Best answers
Characters I'd most like to see in future releases:

1. Pikon (He has awesome moves and maybe he could have a transformatoin/power up when he loses all that really heavy clothing).

2. Dabura (Turns them to stone, equivalent to ssj2, lots of groovy fire attacks what more could you want :) ).

3. Chibi (child) Trunks (Goten is in beta 2 right? so why not trunks I think that'd be cool having trunks vs goten or just get rid of future trunks because I hate him lol)

4. Android 19 or 20 (I never really liked them but you could make them start off weaker then a normal saiyan but they could absorb attacks and steal their energy or make it so u can grab someones face and suck away their life and ki and they have a stuggle meter thing so they can try and break free but afer using this attack you can only use it about 15 seconds later or something so u cant just keep grabbing them when they break free again and again till they're dead)

Best answers
Yea pikkon would be pretty good, but he wasnt there alot, and he didnt show alot of moves, he used that weird thing against goku, but i cant remember much else

Best answers
Yeah, Pikkons Flame Attack thing would be tight to see in ESF, Dabura could use those cutting things, spit, meditation, and his Sword...16 could kamikaze and use his flying fists, 17 could use Ki Shield and Super 17's attacks ( When he goes Super 17), 16 and 17 are good ideas, but 19 & 20, NO. :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom