What are you waiting for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...

I cannot wait for new beams myself, I think the new code that lets the beams get bigger and power stuggles will make it look very sweet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bigger maps will rule ^_^

Best answers
I'd half to go with the new melee I mean the old one was just awful:S . With the new one it'll be very intresting.:]

Best answers
Transformations is what im waiting for it will be an amazing sight to see ground shaking rocks flying and the entire map being covered in a bright Beam of light as you are Reborn into something Greater....lil over board eh?:D

Best answers
Hmmmmm..I'm waiting for everything, becuase everything in the beta is gonna kick ass! :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The big maps really change how you play the game. It is so different ^_^

Best answers
u forgot something.

the players.

now when i search for esf server i only see an empty dedicated server. I KNOW EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR BETA!!!! oh man....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
u forgot something.

the players.

now when i search for esf server i only see an empty dedicated server. I KNOW EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR BETA!!!! oh man....
that comes under other :p

Best answers
Been long awaiting transformations. Thats what I want to see the most.

Best answers
I'd have to go with melee, I mean the game right now has killer points to it... but the melle leaves something to be desired.... all in all I just can't wait for Beta..... I mean woah... I though Alpha was killer.... and beta...improving on something so good....my mouth waters...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

can I only choose one?

my fovarite has to be melee after that transformations... and offcourse the maps the animations the scale down and the sounds the animations the better models

*reads his post again*

let's just say I'm waiting for the whole beta :)

Best answers
Mainly melee. I know Joe and Harsens are making that thing GOOD as hell. And transformations, those 2 r0x0rs.

Best answers
I voted " Other" because im waiting for all the parts above but im not shure which one will be best they all look good to me. BTW
I didnt know there was going to be block struggling.?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
I voted " Other" because im waiting for all the parts above but im not shure which one will be best they all look good to me. BTW
I didnt know there was going to be block struggling.?
yep.

When u block a team u struggle with it, if u lose, it blows up lol, if you win, you have about one seconds to choose where to flick it, and then u will flick it out in that diretion.

;/ Or so says the Joe of the Pc :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy it goes where ever ur aiming so i just point at the person when the block starts so when i win im already aimed

Best answers
So you bat it back? is this done already or do they just want to add it but havent really started it yet?
When you bat it back is it a big fireball with a long tail or is it a long fire ball with a a square end to it or like is it still coneected to the person shooting it at you so it just gets snaped in the middle like a twig(would look fakish)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
actualy it goes where ever ur aiming so i just point at the person when the block starts so when i win im already aimed
;/ thats what i said hibiki, well not Quokeing, but...whatever;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think bigger maps will be good, so will balanced gameplay, but its all just so much better than b4

Best answers
Definately CTDB mode, because in like late january I saw dmz on a mod site I got that I went to the dmz forums and asked about esf and what the link was so I could check it out I was told it was **** but I was given a link and when I saw the site and the pics they had there of the beta that I think they showed vegeta standing near the dragon and a few other pics with the dragon in them I was so amazed so I stuck with esf and NEVER looked back at dmz!

If i didnt see those pics from ctdb mode I'd probably still be playing dmz! :cry:

Edit: Why the **** can't I EVER vote in polls? I don't think I've ever been able to it always says "The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session. And that doesn't work either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom