I just wanted to say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetas pl in the pick is 2,100,000.Im making a guess that the pl you have to be to go ssj is 1,000,000.And that was probably his 4 time tranforming.Just a guess. Sorry that was the other guy looking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that vegeta the vegeta pic in the sitewhere is going ssj his pl was 2,180,000.But that was the other player

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetas transformation PL is 2,000,000 ( 2 mil ). Vegeta starts out a little under 1 mil, so the transformation pl is no way in hell going to be 1 million, heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is for trunks though.. or something really low like that

Best answers
Gohans pl to trandform is like 1 mil - 1.5 mil right? the others are around 2-3 mil

Best answers
thats very low.... i dont like that... i wanna get that transform thingy when iam 10 millions, not 2. that would be better because i play loooooong games.

Best answers
How can gohan transform at such a low pl, when i thought everything was made even
is it hard to gain a million to ur pl??
is it the same as alpha?

Best answers
Well that wont happen because they have to take the other transformations in consideration, if u want first transformation at 10 the 2nd one will be twice that. Plus, being able to transform into ssj is only half the battle, pl drain is a lot i hear until you can master it (when you reach a certain pl).

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Well that wont happen because they have to take the other transformations in consideration, if u want first transformation at 10 the 2nd one will be twice that. Plus, being able to transform into ssj is only half the battle, pl drain is a lot i hear until you can master it (when you reach a certain pl).
i think ki drain is it, because that would suck if pl is drained. i have 5 millions, then after 10 minutes i have 4 and under 2 millions i dont be ssj... that weird

Best answers
It's Ki drain and you won't really notice it this release. It's more of a next beta thing when all the transforms are in.

Best answers
Cool stuff, cant wait, I like the ki drain idea very much so =0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom