Server's

Best answers
I have had this for a hella long time played it a couple times due to NO SERVER!! anyone got favorite server's? if so please repile this thread.

DonChillSan;/

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just keep trying to find them. It can get hard to find them because not that many people play the alpha anymore, maybe like 4-10 people play online at one time if you are lucky.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what I mean is that everyone is waiting for the beta to be released. The team is hoping to release it fall 2002.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, im waiting for the beta, meanwhile im finding mmorpgs to pass the time heh, welcome to the forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play Alpha loads. But I can't server due 3 things.

1. i do have cable but here in the Netherlands it s*censor*. I have 5000 ping which aint great.
2. my comp can't handle serving above 3 ppl including me cause I got a lausy 233MhZ CPU.

and last but not least.

3. I'm behind a router. i tried setting it up multiple times but i can't seem to be able to send the server to WON. So noone ever sees the darn thing (or they can't connect) From clanmatches I learned ppl can only connect to me while I give em my IP.

But be sure I play on other servers. :D

Best answers
Hey are there any Australian servers??
or can some 1 start 1???
im getting sick of the bots!! they r sooooo easy!!
i luv da challenge on da net!!
Please some1 help us

Best answers
I can't wait for the beta.. when it comes out im going to run a server 24/7... god this game is sooo going to own

Best answers
Originally posted by b0mbsquad
I can't wait for the beta.. when it comes out im going to run a server 24/7... god this game is sooo going to own
whats your connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom