Flying Upsid-Down

Would you like to be able to fly upside-down in Beta?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok well it seems like alot of people like my flying upside-down idea, so im going to post a poll. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no need for a poll, if they like it they like it. I think the team can tell by the posts in the topic.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No it also makes it so u don't have a limit to how far down u can look and yes it would look cool if you could keep looking down or up and flip right over and shoot behind you. :fight:
It really wouldn't be that hard to integrate into the ESF program.

Whats wrong with being able to flip upside down?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing but there is something wrong with ths poll.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy now that i think about it flying upside down would be bad cause the flight controlls now are good and going upside down would simple make it hard to aim

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Like i said before Hibiki..
If someone has troubles flying upside down then they don't have to do it...
But more skilled fighters.. like myself.. ;) ;D need something more!
I'm sure you can understand that Hibiki. :D

And no.. I'm not saying i know what beta is going to be like and am an expert already... :talk:
*well not yet atleast.* :p ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Hib is right why fight up side down.We have a great MeleeIts just not worth it.Something might sound cool but probably sux.

Best answers
It may look cool but totally pointless when theres better stuff to add.

Best answers
yeah. like limit breaks! :D

you can have "too much" in a game i think. Putting in something like this might just be too much for the game and detract from its ease of use/controlability. and i think someone said it already, but the maps are HUGE in the beta, are you gonna notice people flying around upsidedown across a huge map?

Best answers
what is the point in flying upside down>?
you would just get all screwed up all the time.
it would just be reeally weird.

Best answers
Well the point of flying upside down is that is looks so stupid your enemys will be laughing and rolling on the floor so you can blast them.

I don't think this needs to be implanted to ESF, I used in in BFP so I know there's not much use to it, just extra work.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah!i used to play bfp to flying upside down sucks ,it confuses you and ussually when you recover from flying upside down you fly to the wrong direction.

Best answers
This doesn't have to turn into a put down flame, but there could be like a toggle button or an addon or something that you could download, so if you wanted to use it you could impliment it in your server.

The best way to end cconflict is to comprimise.

Best answers
in bfp flying upside down is such an advantage. think about it. i know its not 'realistic' or anything, but if u could fly, y in the hell couldnt u fly upside down? and as in bfp, when ur upside down, its not harder to control or aim, u just do it. ur character is still right side up on ur monitor, the map is just moving. its freedom of movement and would make lots of things better. i know that everyone has meleed someone into the air straight up and u cant really fly up to hit em again cuz ur limited, u hafta rotate around and that gets disorienting. it feels wrong cuz it is. if u could fly, well dammit u would be able to fly upside down. im sure that everyone who thinks it would be harder or whatever r thinking that u would see ur guy upside down, controls would be inverted, or something like that. but thats not the case. i think the only thing disorienting about the game is when u play in the time space chamber room and the entire background is gray, if u dont see the entry way u dont really know where u r.
damn i ramble. anyway, i am one of those who strongly agree with flying upside down.

Best answers
I didn't like the idea at first, but sk8 just convinced me. Maybe it would be cool....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could b cool but difficult to handle. but it would be VERY usfull in a melle battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom