is the beta stable yet?

Best answers
just wondering how stable the in-team beta is now, not heard much about the stability since we were told that beams no longer cause the game to crash.

and is stability the main thing we are waiting for before the beta is released (excluding the odd piece of music or skin)?

thanks

Best answers
from what i hear all the biggest bugs are eliminated, but there are still some small ones, but im sure they will be fixed before release

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, not to diss the ESF team but when you shoot a kame with about a 9 million up power level.

50/50 chance the server will crash if u let the meter fill up and release that weapon

Best answers
do u mean beta or alpha???

because in alpha we shot 20 million ffs and the server didnt crash. until we had a 15 minute ps with full loaded ffs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang the latest inteam build is very stable no crashes, the beam in the alpha didnt have a cap on how big they could splash damage ie. the explostions. Now the explostions are capped so that when i am cruising around with a PL of 440,000,000 and i fire a Final Flash or SpirtBomb i dont crash the server dont worry you dont even notice the cap. :D

BrunO

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the explosion sprite was too much for even a super computer.

when they scaled down the models, weapons, etc. i bet it fixed a lot of problems.

i wonder whose idea it was............

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
just wondering how stable the in-team beta is now, not heard much about the stability since we were told that beams no longer cause the game to crash.

and is stability the main thing we are waiting for before the beta is released (excluding the odd piece of music or skin)?

thanks
Pretty much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom