Pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should add max powerlevel.Rememeber in dbz when trunks and goten fuse Goku tell them to go to there max pl in there first form.I think in the game its to boring to just go to this level and fight.Really you cant recharge your ki.They just get stronger by rasing there powerlevel.when there ki runs out they cant do anything about it.But there ki ih always huge.I think it would make the game better to be able to raise your pl.Like if you raise it to much you sacrifice your speed.Thats when you go to much above your level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
reason why this won't happen: gameplay
reason why tepus agree's with Hwoarang: hes smart

come on.. plz ppl if ur gonna post an idea think about it 1st, and think how it would fit into esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was there current max, if they train their PL max goes higher. So pretty much the game is accurate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the beams are capped now, so even if u get stupidlly strong u will kill alot but the expolsions will not get so big they crash the server, so theres no point too a max pl:p

Best answers
The game isn''t going exactly like the series, and capping the PL would cut down the gameplay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit turbo and that is ur max pl

thats how it works... normal is less than max and turbo is push ur body to its max (thus the ki drain)

Best answers
Will having a high pl make any difference in Melee combat
Like will you fly futher away from say ssj goku than from Krillen?
Or is it allways equal and the same.

Best answers
Well in alpha2, you would get gibbed if someone with a very high PL would hit you.

Best answers
Frieza's suggestion is good, because if you are playing as someon that is weaker and slower, if you hit them as far as the stronger players then it is harder to get to the opponent again. Consider:

Goku punches opponent, they get smashed 20ms away.

Krillen punches opponent, they get smashed same distance away.

Goku can get to the opponent again faster than Krillen could.

Sure you can use teleport, but do players teleport the same distance? And what if you are draining on Ki and want to preserve it? How far they get hit should also be factored by their PL etc. as always.

So i think this should be looked at in the game for after beta releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom